A one stop landscape construction co offering all aspects of your outdoor needs and beyond. We are fully equipt and have over 30 years of experience....

Belmont Irrigation, Inc.

We pride ourselves on providing our residential and commercial customers with all their irrigation design, installation, and maintenance needs. Contact Us at 508.238.1250 or at bob@belmontirrigationservices.com for a Free Estimate.

08/29/2017

I had several people come out and give me quotes on a new lawn. It was immediately apparent that Brian Dinsmore takes great pride in his work. I was not planning on an irrigation system, but he explained that a new lawn would not hold well without one. I ended up having him install the irrigation as well and have no regrets! He did an excellent job and now I have one of the best lawns in the neigh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New lawn and irrigation

CATEGORY lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch

08/14/2017

Fine lawn cut and treated on a regular basis , no issues, always cleaned up after themsilves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn maintence

CATEGORY lawn service, mulch

06/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
While working at my neighbor's house, a tree branch fell and damaged our fence. Before we even got home from work, they had already started work on getting a replacement part ordered. They called me the next day, and took full responsibility for the damage. As soon as the part(s) came in , the repair was completed promptly, restoring the fence to its previous condition. It's nice to see a company take responsibility, and not give anyone the "run around". We are strongly considering hiring this company for our landscaping needs.

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch

09/27/2015

Did what was discussed as expected.  Provided good advice and clear instructions to maximize value of work.  Took a bit of back and forth to get a date scheduled but it was a small job so I'm not surprised it had to be fit into schedule

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aerated lawn, over seeded and fertilized

CATEGORY mulch

01/28/2015

He was great. He listened well and he understood and gave us what we wanted right within the price range he said it would be. He was flexible with our situation. Our interactions with him have been nothing but good. He will be at our next property too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid our whole yard and brought in soil. They did a big job.

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch

everything from maintenance to hardscapes, masonry, patios, steps, tree work and more.

Siding, home windows, etc.