MOW DOG LANDSCAPING CO

7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

97 WAVERLEY STREET

Belmont, MA 02478

OWNER OPERATED....

Lawn and Yard Work (42)Snow Removal (16)Landscaping (13)Mulch and Topsoil (7)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (7)Leaf Removal (6)Tree Service (2)

06/14/2019

They came out early on the day scheduled and worked through morning light rain until it came down more heavily. The crew returned the next day first thing in the morning and completed the work. It was carefully and meticulously done. I was asked to survey the work before they left and let them know if more needed to be done. When I pointed a couple of very small areas I thought could use more atte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn re-seeding and patching

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

12/06/2017

I have used Mow Dog twice. The first time, the company sent 3 men to my yard to do a fall cleanup. The second time, there were 2 men who finished the job. In both cases, I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fall cleanup

CATEGORY lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

11/04/2017

Excellent work. Very easy to get in touch with via phone or email. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing weekly all summer and all landscaping work -- pruning, planting, mulching etc.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

C

10/09/2017

I specifically asked Michael if we should kill weeds first, to increase our chances to get a brand new weed-free lawn. Michael said he would take care of this, and promised that the new lawn should have a few or no weeds. They came to put new loam and do seeding two days before heavy rain related to a hurricane was expected (early October, 2016). Lots of seeds were apparently washed out by the hea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Mow Dog Landscaping to install a very small new lawn, replacing our “old” weeded small lawn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2016

09/20/2017

Very well. Lawn looks great and no clippings left behind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General lawn care

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

08/05/2017

Michael and his crew showed up on time. They did a very good job in trimming the bushes in our front lawns. We paid more than the original estimate because we asked them also to trim a tree in the backyard. They cleaned up the area nicely after the work. Michael is coming back around September 20th to replace our front lawns. We gave him a deposit for the work, per requested. I will be writing ano...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bushes trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

07/10/2017

It went very well. Michael and his team did a great job and the gardens look better then when we bought the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my gardens mulched and an edge reformed on the beds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

07/09/2017

Great - very responsive to my scheduling request, and they did a great job tidying up our lawn in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and landscaping clean-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2017

06/26/2017

As far as the snowplowing goes, sometimes they come late in the day and do not call when they are coming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow Dog does my landscaping, which includes spring and fall clean-up. They also snow-plow my driveway when there is a snowstorm.

CATEGORY lawn service, leaf removal, snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

D

04/14/2017

The work itself was very good. The foreman Angel could not have been nicer. The reason for the D rating is the bait and switch the owner Mike did with the initial quote he provided to me and what he ultimately ended up charging which was 15% over the quote. I relied on the price he gave me to select who I was going with-all were within $200 of each other, with his being the lowest. After the work ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean up with new mulch and re-cut beds

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2017

The customer was given an estimate for a clean up, edging, and new mulch in the beds. Not having done the mulch at this property before, I had estimated the quantity of the mulch the beds would require. I could not know exactly. To say that it was a "bait and switch" is unwarranted. I run an honest business. All you have to do is read my other 40+ reviews to see that. The customer had told my fore...

LANDSCAPING SERVICES INCLUDING NEW SEED & SOD LAWNS, MULCHING, WEEDING, FERTILIZATION PROGRAMS, SPRING AND FALL CLEAN-UPS, REMOVE SMALLER TREES & SHRUBS & PRUNE TREE BRANCHES UP TO 20 FEET.

LARGE TREE REMOVAL.