Lucey Company

A97 REVIEWS

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since July 2005

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

236 Trapelo Rd

Belmont, MA 02478

High Quality, Reasonable Rates, Fast Response, Personal Service. Lucey Company provides complete plumbing and heating services. Master Licensed since 1980. License number 9371. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucey-Company/167203813296077. Check for Angie's List discount....

Plumbing (87)Water Heaters (17)Heating and Air Conditioning (12)Appliance Repair (3)Electrical (2)Natural Gas Lines (1)Unfinished Carpentry (1)

09/13/2018

They were great! I had called a few other plumbers and gotten some pretty high price estimates as well as being told I would have to wait for at least a week or more. I called Lucey and they were able to take care of the plumbing issues 2 days later. They were professional nice guys who did the work efficiently and charged for 2 hours (2 guys for 1 hour) which made perfect sense. I highly recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace garbage disposal ( we had purchased the new one) and clear bathroom sink drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

08/13/2018

I needed my old dishwasher disconnected and the new one hooked up, so it was two separate visits. The Lucey Company was responsive and punctual and now I have a working dishwasher.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

10/23/2017

George and Jim came in, checked which valves were problematic, replaced those, reconfigured some valves so that it didn't take forever for heat to enter the second floor. They also removed the dirty water from the boiler. In other words, they fixed everything, and were very generous with information. I have never had steam heating before so it was particularly useful to get educated on the system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have steam heating in the house, and some of the valves were letting off steam.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

10/02/2017

They never showed up or called back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never showed up for appointment. They called the next day and left a voice message apologizing for not showing up and said they would try and work something out. I called and left a message asking them to call back and have never heard from the. Very unprofessional and would never use or recommend them

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

So sorry for the miscommunication with this customer. George did call back to reschedule and the customer told him he was unavailable because he was leaving town. Julie

05/15/2017

He did a great job and fix the toilet for good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet leaking after several attempts to replace parts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2015

05/01/2017

Great. Came quickly, brought replacement faucet and sprayer and job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
changed kitchen faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2017

04/10/2017

Work was completed a second expected, within the expected timeframe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinstall of gas dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

01/28/2017

If I could give these guys an A+ I would. I called on a Monday holiday (after living with the problem for a day because I didn't want to incur Sunday charges) when they opened and one guy called and said he would be by early afternoon. A second guy called and I didn't realize he was from the same company so I said I was all set. When noon arrived and no word I called to find out my order had been ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solve the problem of why my downstairs toilet overflowed when we flushed any toilets or used shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2017

01/26/2017

George and a colleague arrived on time, reviewed the work to be done, immediately got going on the jobs. George fixed all three issues, was pleasant, efficient and professional. Finding a good plumber whom one can trust and who is responsive is difficult, but we may have found one in George. I rated "pricing" as a B, primarily because I have little basis on which to evaluate price. (Although I do ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our kitchen faucet was dripping; a pipe below the sink was leaking, and a hose could not be removed from an outdoor faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2017

12/28/2016

I left messages with four or five plumbers in the area. Lucey was the only one who called back. They were able to send people next day in the morning, at the time I requested because I had to go to work. Two people arrived promptly on time, and it took an hour to fix my problem. It was not actual plumbing, they discovered that the fireman closed two water switches and the gas, but the town plumber...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A pipe in my garage got frozen and burst. After a visit of firemen sent by 911 and a visit from a town hall plumber who fixed the water meter I was left with some cold water in two bathrooms but not in the kitchen, and no hot water.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2016