Abos Auto Service Inc

Angie's List since November 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Foreign Auto Clinic

Please visit our website http://foreignautoclinic.net/ and Facebook page to learn more about us at Foreign Auto Clinic. Foreign Auto Clinic keeps your foreign or domestic vehicle running smoothly. We understand sophisticated car engines and systems, and our ASE-certified technicians are trained on all the latest technologies to better meet your needs. Our owner has more than 15 years of experience and has been in business for 10 years, so you can rest assured we provide you with top-quality products, competitive pricing, and excellent service. Contact us or stop in today at our location next to Boston College, and find out why we're the auto clinic where "our customers become our friends!" Visit our outstanding shop in Brighton, Massachusetts, for auto repair and maintenance services. We look forward to serving you. Call Now!2 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. No travel charges. Ask for details on service fees. Ask about Angie's list discount.

08/12/2013

I love them. The mechanic is great. He is honest, kind and efficient. I would absolutely take my vehicle no where else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Abos Auto Service twice this summer. I used them once for a flat tire and the other time for an oil change. He found a little problem with my steering wheel which he fixed right away because he knew I was going on vacation.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

01/02/2012

I was advised that I could use my spare tire as one of the 4 tires I needed to replace. The better of the old tires became my spare. This allowed me to buy only 3 tires. This of course reduced the cost. They did a great job. I always bring my vehicles to this shop for repairs. I find them to be honest and diagnose problems well. I find the bill to be reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my tires changed.

CATEGORY auto repair

11/01/2010

Now while the headlamp being out was a problem we had to deal with because it is our car, ABO/S Auto Service was not willing to help out and sign the citation form that we allowed them to read, after being somewhat rude about it. Now it is true that my wife forgot to ask ahead of time if they would sign it, but to be fair, it is just vouching that you changed a headlight and that it worked at the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have a light bulb replaced per a citation which we promptly did; however ABO/S was not willing to sign the form saying that the headlight had been replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair