B M Norris Enterprises

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2010

Additional email - info@bmlawns.com. Additional services: Fence Installation, Walkway Construction, Tree & Shrub Trimming, Snow Plowing, Driveway Sealing, Mowing, Pruning, Planting, Paving & Patio Design....

N/A
Nice & Green Landscape

Our goal at Nice and Green Landscape is to work with each customer to determine and implement their landscaping needs, whether it's lawn maintenance or extensive landscape construction or anything in between. We have grown to be a preferred landscaper throughout the south shore over the past ten years and developed specific divisions within our company to best address the needs of our clients. These divisions collaborate to deliver exactly what the customer wants in their perfect landscape. Landscape Maintenance Division - Focuses on spring and fall clean ups and weekly lawn mowing services. General Landscape Division - Addresses plant space maintenance, mulching, shrub trimming and pruning. Landscape Construction Division - Handles lawn installation, plant installation and hardscape design and installation (patios, walkways, retaining walls, etc). Turf Management Division - Manages lawn fertilizing, weed and insect control, and turf renovation needs.

03/27/2017

Never called. Never showed. Apparently not eager to do business. Rude on phone in response to call about failure to show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for an estimate on tree removal and replacement. Was given a 2.5 hour window for arrival.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/15/2016

CATEGORY landscaper

07/23/2016

If I need something to be done like the lawn to be cut because I like to rent the home or if I need the yard to be mulched, he will respond in a timely manner to get that done. His response time is good. His price is fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a landscaper. He comes every two weeks and he cuts my lawn. It is Bret Norris of BM Norris Enterprises. Sometimes, he will mulch and sometimes, he prunes the trees and shrubs.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,tree service

12/30/2015

B.M.Norris did a great job on our yard.  We obtained several quotations for the work to be performed, and decided based both on their price and on a positive previous experience with this company to go with B.M.Norris.  They trimmed the shrubs, cleaned up the leaves, mulched and added new foundation plantings.  They also fit us into their schedule relatively quickly, which was important as we were...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping and fall cleanup

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

11/12/2015

This is the best service I have ever experienced . They were timely, efficient and left my property immaculate. I HIGHLY recommend BM Norris Enterprises for any and all landscaping needs. They are also very fairly priced. I'm looking forward to planning the spring landscaping with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brett and his crew cleaned my gutters and did a full fall cleanup.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

Residential & Commercial Lawn Sodding & Seeding, Yard Renovations, Spring & Fall Clean Ups, Lawn Maintenance,Mulching & Aerating, Hydroseeding, Dethatching, & Landscape Design.