Nelson Fence Company

A 43 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2012

13 Kellogg st

Auburn, MA 01501

Giving your property more value! When it comes to our fence company's continuous efforts to innovate, create and satisfy customers: there are simply no limits. We have installed numerous types of fences, gates and automated gate operators. Our fence installers are very experienced and they have an unparalleled experience in the installation of pin, and cedar wood privacy, wooden board, residential and commercial chain link, metal, aluminum, steel, farm, and security fences. As well as many other common styles of fencing such as vinyl, picket, split rail, wrought iron and pool fencing. Other services provided by us include: material supply, fence repair, fence removal, driveway gate fabrication, automatic gate operator installation, commercial railing installation, stone & brick column masonry and arbor, pergola and trellis design and installation. We are a locally owned and we care about our community and the improvement of our backyards! 1. Residential 2. Commercial 3. Materials Our Mission Our customer service over the phone and in person is exceptional; after all, our business is about customer satisfaction and high quality materials. Contact us today for a free estimate......

fencing (43)driveway gate installation (3)

05/29/2019

The on location estimate part went fine. Nelson told me he'd get back to me with the full estimate . I've called several times since and nothing. I don't understand, when he left he was smiling and everything was good, Not a very good way to do business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out for an estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. I never got back to you with the quote because I was hospitalized the very next day and still recovering from an emergency surgery. Good luck with your project. Regards Nelson Eleuterio

04/30/2019

So happy we hired Nelson Fence. They did a great job and were prompt and professional each step of the way. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

Photo for Nelson Fence Company - 13 Kellogg st, Auburn, MA - 37850022

09/01/2018

I met with James, who works for Lowe's, and Nelson, from Nelson Fence, a few days prior to the installation of the vinyl fence. I had read excellent reviews about Nelson Fence, and James stated that this company had conscientious workers who always try to get the job done on the date set, even if they had to leave to buy materials left out of the Lowe's order. Carlos, Jason and Kevin arrived on th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed vinyl fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

06/26/2018

Nelson came and estimated my fence back in March 2018. It was recommended to do some concrete work but had to wait until the ground hardened. I called him on a wedensday, and he explained that the wait was about 5 weeks, and I asked him to squeeze me in where he could because my dog had been getting out and my neighbors were complaining. Nelson's team came the NEXT DAY, fixed the fence up and did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

06/21/2018

From the 1st contact we had with Nelson all the way through to the completion of the fence, our expereince was excellent! His fence prices were comparable to two other companies we had come out for estimates. He responded to every email or phone call within in minutes or a little later the same day. He was extremely professional and completed the job in the timeframe he said he was going to. The t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a 5' scalloped picket and 6' scalloped privacy fence put up connected to the side of our house and garage. The purpose was to enclose the backyard where we independently put up deer fencing to keep 2 large dogs in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

04/30/2018

Wanted to fence in the backyard for the dogs. Got a few quotes and Nelson's came in the best price and he had the best ideas and had no problems with some of the slopes that others said would be a problem. He gave me an estimated start date which was about a month and a half after he gave me his quote. Said it would take 2-3 days. Guys came in and Idid the work in 2 days and it looks GREAT! Was ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

Photo for Nelson Fence Company - 13 Kellogg st, Auburn, MA - 37161334

12/03/2017

Amazing! Nelson worked with us to find the right specs to make the fence match our budget. Nelson himself was responsive to my many questions and adjustments. His crew is professional, skilled, and quick. The project took time to schedule but was completed with no hassle in a very short time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just bought a place in Grafton with a fairly large lot that I needed to have fenced in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed] I’m glad you are happy with your new fence. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We really appreciate your business and feedback.

09/24/2017

Nelson contacted me in advance to let me know the date and time of arriving. He was on time with a big smile. He & his team performed the job and left everything clean & proper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a portion of a chain link fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

08/31/2017

Nelson was in and out in the time specified. Price was reasonable. Fence looks great. We had the work done a couple of years ago. Mailed in the original review at the time the work was done. Don't know why it was never posted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a wooden stockade fence that was falling down with vinyl fencing.

08/16/2017

Nelson and his guys were fantastic to deal with. Communication was excellent, and everyone was friendly and polite. They were true professionals, and did a great job with the installation. They sweated the details and obviously take pride in their work. All transactions should go this smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard fence installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

Our mission is to provide you with the ultimate fencing experience when it comes to the installation of both Residential and Commercial Fencing.  Picket  Cedar Wood  Metal  Vinyl  Farm  Pool Fencing  Security  Chain Link  Wrought Iron  Aluminum  Steel  Residential and Commercial Gates. As well as outdoor structures:  Pergolas  Arbors  Sheds

We are currently not offering survey of your property, or any paint related tasks.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check