Shannon Yowell

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since April 2013

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

I am an independent, personal cleaner. First cleaning is billed to client, any additional payments are rendered at the time cleanings are due to take place....

Chronicles

13  REVIEWS
Chronicles

We do both residential, and commercial cleaning services. We strive to provide our clients with the best cleaning possible. We are responsible, trustworthy, thorough, reliable and affordable. Quality, care and consideration with every single service. 100% Satisfaction!! The only cleaning service to meet all of YOUR cleaning needs! Please call Lidiana at 774-229-6944 to schedule.

10/19/2015

This was my first  time using Shannon's services and I couldn't have been happier. She is friendly, trustworthy, professional, responsive, and I find her hourly charge to be very reasonable. A+ for flexible hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shannon cleaned my 2,300 sq ft house from top to bottom in 3 hours.

05/07/2015

Never returned call to provide quote for services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never returned call to provide quote for services.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
never returned my call...very disappointed

10/21/2014

We hired Shannon for the first time yesterday. She was great! Friendly and easy to work with - had no problem navigating around my two boys and our elderly cat. The house looks great! I can't wait for her to come back in 2 weeks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

07/25/2014

I highly recommend Shannon's services. And not only is she a true professional, she's also super nice and a completely trustworthy person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shannon not only scrubbed my whole 4-bedroom home top to bottom, she also fluffed and decoratively placed my couch pillows - and slightly moved my trinkets in ways that I loved! It was like coming home to a professionally cleaned & new home!!! I can't wait for her to clean soon again. I highly recommend Shannon's services. And not only is she a true professional, she's also a super nice and completely trustworthy person.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Providing weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly service to families and individuals. I also offer seasonal, special occasions, and one time cleaning. Services offered are based upon clients wishes.