Alternative Heating Solutions

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since January 2009

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Bay State Brick & Stonework

Bay State Brick and Stonework, a Super Service Award winner, was founded in 1989 in West Roxbury, Massachusetts serving all of Eastern Massachusetts including the urban centers of Boston and Cambridge. Our expertise includes all elements of masonry restoration and new masonry construction.         Additional address - 30 Winter St, Mansfield, MA 02048. Additional phone - (508) 339-2770. Additional DBA - baystatebrick.com.

10/14/2009

They were very good. I felt that I could trust them while they were in my home. I would call them back again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alternative Heating Solutions came out to do some chimney repair. They also installed my wood stove and they come out to clean it when necessary.

CATEGORY chimney repair

01/05/2009

Initially, Travis and Josh arrived to perform an inspection of the current installation of fireplace insert which I believed was faulty. They confirmed this, providing exact details including showing defective parts, on the problem. They also informed me that I needed to pull a building permit and that installers must be licensed by the state. The original seller of the insert did not do this and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a fireplace insert (similar to a stove) which involved installing a chimney liner to the insert.

CATEGORY fireplaces

FULL CHIMNEY SERVICE, INCLUDING CLEANING, INSPECTING, & INSTALLATION OF WOOD, PELLET, & GAS STOVES/LINERS.