AA Tofani Construction Co Inc

A 15 Reviews

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since May 2009

29 Holly Ln

Ashland, MA 01721

A.A. Tofani Construction, Co., Inc. is a full service, Design/Build general contractor, specializing in home additions & residential remodeling, serving greater MetroWest, MA for over 30 years, with hundreds of satisfied customers....

home remodeling (13)home remodeling (4)home builder (3)siding (2)roofing (2)flooring (2)deck building (2)tile installation (2)basement remodeling (1)interior painting (1)house painting (1)skylight installation (1)

05/26/2016

AA Tofani did a beautiful job converting our screened in porch into a 4 season room. They also built a new deck off the addition. I'm very happy with the results, everything came out to how I wanted it. Everyone was super nice and agreeable. There were a couple of hiccups in the end. We wanted to get two sliding barn doors added in, and when the doors finally arrived, they fit perfectly in the doo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted our screened-in porch into a 4 season room. They also built a new deck off the addition.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

06/11/2014

Provided detailed estimate but chose different provider based on budget and build plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodel estimate.

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2013

06/10/2014

Excellent. On time under budget quality work. Will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built addition Master bedroom and bath. And two bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2009

D

05/02/2014

The man that came out to give us an estimate was the first deck contractor we met with.  He sat with us for over an hour and did a very detailed diagram.  We were very happy with everything we learned from him.  The problem was that he never gave us an estimate!  I contacted him at least twice and he kept saying he was working on it and giving me a date it would be available.  We ended up meeting ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was supposed to give us an estimate for building a deck.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2013

The customer was given a verbal estimate on site for their deck project and a follow up call was made to find out the status of their project prior to sending a written estimate as they were interviewing other contractors. We are typically a couple of months out or more in lead time on our construction schedule and were told they had a contractor who could construct their deck for them the followi...

02/03/2014

Last year (2013) we bought a 1880's house in Natick, MA which needed some serious rehabilitation done on the 2nd floor bathroom. The floor plan for the second floor was 2 bedrooms and 1 tiny bathroom that looked like it was retrofit into the house (i.e. pipes on the outside of the wall, cobbled together plumbing fixtures, etc.) We decided to combine the floor space from the old bathroom and one of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expanded 2nd floor bathroom and staircase to the attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2014

08/03/2012

A.A. Tofani remodeled our kitchen. There were delays with the project commencement, but this was due to the death of the owner of the company. Once they began the work, it went extremely smoothly and quickly. Their main contractor, John, was phenomenal. He was great at problem solving and design. Some of the administrative components (the paperwork and such) and the responsiveness about these type...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our whole kitchen gutted and redone. We did not add additional space to the kitchen, but did have everything from ceiling to floor upgraded.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2012

06/04/2012

We used them because of a recommendation from a friend.  They were very reliable and did what they were supposed to do.  Nothing is falling apart.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used AA Tofani Construction Co Inc for adding on an addition.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,remodeling,roofing,siding,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2008

D

02/23/2012

Disappointed because I was impressed by the actual communications between me and the company . Sorry that they must have gotten so busy they didn't bother to contact me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Tofani Construction requesting a quote for several small jobs at my home in the early fall(2011). Chris sent one of his people out to scope the jobs.......After a very thorough evaluation visit, I waited for a response (quote). When after several weeks I didn't hear from them, I called and was told that during the next week I would get a quote for the work. I'm disappointed that it is now 4 months later and there hasn't been any quote from AA Tofani or at least a call saying they were not interested in doing the work. Robert Couture

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2011

10/23/2011

Fantastic, on time under budget, they were most helpful in design and construction.  These guys are fast and good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
build master bedroom, master bath and closet, build two bedrooms, re did interior, attic insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2011

07/19/2011

I didn't end up using them. There was no charge for the estimate. They were very nice, very friendly and very easy to work with. They spent a lot of time with us. They were very professional. I have nothing negative to say about them. We just decided to go in a different direction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from AA Tofani Construction Company for a home expansion and renovation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2011

Additions & Remodeling, Great Rooms, Family Rooms, Dens, Sunrooms, Porches & Decks, Garages, Master Bedroom Suites, In-Law Suites, Bedrooms, Kitchens, Baths, Basement Finishing, Siding & Windows, Renovations