House Doctors

A 55 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2011

9 Bartlett St

Andover, MA 01810

House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust House Doctors to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, that's why our labor is GUARANTEED for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!...

handyman (45)window (7)woodworking (6)drywall repair (6)interior painting (5)house painting (5)door (4)deck cleaning (3)siding (3)home remodeling (2)home remodeling (2)flooring (2)

08/17/2020

House Doctors did an amazing job! They are professional, hardworking and the quality of work was excellent. I will definitely be calling them for all my future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of tile flooring and wood flooring

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

C

06/14/2020

We received a quote for the deck. The gentleman was very nice and the only issue for us was the price. We had multiple quotes and this was certainly the highest

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck build

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

06/03/2020

Great, very efficient at his job. On time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several plumbing issues and installing oh handicap. Bar.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/07/2020

we appreciate the estimate but decided to go with other options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
assembly of shed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

11/14/2019

Excellent. The guy who did the repairs (Ted) was a retired housing authority maintenance repairman. Perfect person for handling various jobs. The price was very reasonable. Will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stair repairs, ceiling repairs, painting, back splash caulking, difficult bulb replacement, lattice installed under deck.

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

07/10/2019

Excellent - the repair was done, with improvements to avoid a repeat of the damage to the door. The repairman was prompt, polite, and very tolerant of my nosy dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm door repair

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

D

06/12/2019

It was horrible. The painters was fantastic , they did an excellent job. But the Owner was extremely rude,he was a bully and threatening a senior woman like me.He didn't wanna hear that there was reverse mortgage waiting be paid though them. He was yelling at me, threatened me with lawyers and threatened me that he would take me to court. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to point the trim and garage. He noticed that my windows needed to be re glazed and painted so he suggested to do it and charge me another dollars for that.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

04/05/2019

It was amazing! They are reliable, on time, super clean and very trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a range hood, dishwasher, closet and garbage disposal.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

04/05/2019

It went great. They're very consultative and communicative. They always called if they were running late. Their prices are competitive as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped re-frame a cabinet around a small refrigerator space in my kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

04/05/2019

I've been using them for the last 8 years. They're fantastic. They were out here, had more people than I expected but they went through many obstacles to find the leak. They fixed it and replaced all tiles that needed to be replaced. I've received good feedback from people I've recommended this company to so far. Twice in the last 8 years they said I didn't need the work I asked them to do which s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a leak on my roof which came through the ceiling which they fixed as well.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

Residential and commercial repair & remodeling basement, bathrooms, kitchens, decks carpentry, doors, floors, masonry, recaulking tubs, crown molding, siding, window replacement and repair, Baths in a day Tub liners and surround systems

Appliance repair