AD PAINTING

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since June 2008

Painting....

Practical Painting Services

Practical Painting Services has served Western Mass and Northern Connecticut for over 30 years; We are licensed to work in Mass, and Conn, We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We offer our clients the finest quality workmanship and the most cost effective performance available, delivering the highest quality work at the most competitive pricing in the area. We have the experience to handle any painting project. My team and I work closely with management and home owners to ensure the project, whether large or small, is thoroughly planned and carefully coordinated. Practical Painting Services maintains the highest standards of project management and workmanship, meeting all required codes and regulations. Our projects are staffed with a supervisor and a team of the most experienced tradesman to effectively complete each job in a cost effective manner.

07/28/2015

Amaro is wonderful. He is very pleasant to deal with, very professional, and flexible. The house looks great! I will definitely use him again (but hopefully the paint lasts 10 years).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted house, power-washed and stained deck, and painted one half bath.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

01/05/2015

AD Painting is one of the best companies i have ever hired. The service was cheerful, punctual, efficient, clean and very reasonably priced. Excellent all around.  I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of two story home

CATEGORY house painters

07/09/2014

They gave a written estimate. They came when they said they would. The result looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed windows and garage. Scarped/sanded away all peeling old paint. Applied and undercoat and finish coat of paint on all windows, outside doors, alcoves and the garage. The rest of the house has vinyl siding. Mr Ferreira and his assistant did and excellent job. They were neat and cleaned up after painting.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

07/09/2014

He repainted the inside of my house several years ago, including the kitchen cabinets (a detailed job!), and had painted the outside of my house twice. He's an immaculate and hard worker. Now most of my neighbors use his services as well! Highly recommend you give him a try. His prices are very competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used AD Painting for over 15 years for all the painting projects on my house. Amaro is very honest and does a great job, both interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

07/09/2014

Excellent. Amaro and his crew moved all the furniture and unhooked light fixtures to paint. They were prompt, quick, and very nice to have around the house (eager to help if extra help was needed elsewhere). I was very happy with their work. I even changed my mind on the colors once I saw it on the wall and he was happy to change it, and very accomodating. The price was super reasonable and compet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior of my house.

CATEGORY house painters