Longo Carpet Cleaning and Restoration

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since June 2008

18-20 employees. We do not use sub contractors, carpet and rug/oriental rug cleaning , furniture upholstery cleaning, tile and hardwood floor cleaning, fire/water damage restoration, mold remediation and emergency service is available IICRC/Cleantrust certified. In business for you since 1986....

Superior Cleaning Services

20+ years experience in cleaning services. My passion for this business started in college and continues still today. Specializing in house cleaning, carpet cleaning, furniture cleaning, and floor polishing. We offer senior citizen, veteran, and disabled client discounts of 10% of your cleaning.

10/08/2017

Very nice people to do business with. I would recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet looks brand new, It was stretched and cleaned.

06/01/2017

I have used them for over 14 years. They get the job done right clean courteous. They send out a newsletter that has a coupon in it like a 25$ off coupon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning for two rooms.

06/01/2017

The guy who did my floors did a phenomenal job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steamed cleaned the wood floors.

11/01/2016

Awesome ! First time using Longo Carpet Cleaning ...and not the last. They were on time, professional and were done in a timely manner. The before and after look especially on the family room carpet was OUTSTANDING !! No need to shop, call or research online. These folks are the real deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two rooms and a runner cleaned.

05/23/2015

Obviously, we have been happy with them because we used them over and over again. Everything looked great when they were finished. It was just their usual service. They were in and out and did a good job. There were two people that did the cleaning. I think their price is good because my wife uses them. They are okay price-wise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done work for us in the past and we have used them over and over again. They cleaned the carpet in our basement for us. They picked up some of the stuff and moved it and then, they put it back on plastic blocks.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Residential & Commercial - Carpet Cleaning. Vinyl & Floor Refinishing. Emergency Floor Service. Drapery & Upholstery Cleaning.

Carpet installation & Sales.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal