Cooper, Dr. Christopher P

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 22 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

07/20/2011

Dr. Cooper provides outstanding infant pediatric care - see above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Cooper is a wonderful pediatrician.  Laid back, listens to your concerns, is very patient , has a sense of humor and gives great insight and suggestions.  Our daughter is 6 months (first child) and we couldn't have picked a better doctor.  He is very punctual, thourough and gentle.  He responds promptly to questions via the Health Relay system (email) and will even follow up with a call to us when needed.  He has been great to work with and has given us great referrals to specialists for our daughters care.  The staff of nurses and office personnel are very good - it's a busy office so we do expect/experience an occassional delay.  We know people who have inidcated that they had a so-so experience with the practice - but we have only had super care and service.  I recommend Dr. Cooper to anyone without reservation.

12/15/2009

We have been seeing Dr. Cooper for just over a year. He is very down to earth, reassuring and affirming. He is calm, friendly and patient. He is open to all my questions and I will continue to see him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Cooper is our pediatrician and the last visit was for a wellness checkup on November 24th.

06/01/2009

We couldn't be happier with Dr. Cooper. He's non-judgemental, he listens carefully to what the parents and children have to say, he's quiet and non-threatening, he engages the children in the process, he's up to date on recent developments in pediatrics, and best of all, he treats medical practice as a mutual project because patient, parent and doctor -- he respects our opinions and shares his wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Cooper has provided my three children's primary medical care for 10 years now.

02/26/2009

We have been going to him for three years. He is very good. He is nonjudgmental. My daughter loves to see him. She is disappointed when he is not there. He has very good bedside manners. I feel like he has time for me and my child. He treats the child as a patient. My daughter is comfortable with him, so he talks to her and asks her how she is doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Cooper is my daughter's pediatrician.

CATEGORY pediatrician

PEDIATRIC DERMATOLOGY, NEWBORN MEDICINE.