Mortland Overhead Door

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since April 2005

Owned and operated by Dan Mortland, Mortland Overhead Door has been serving customers, like yourself, for over 35 years. It is our pleasure to help make your decision less stressful. What began as a two man operation in 1980 has expanded into the great corporation it is today. Dan Mortland and his employees offer quality work and friendly service. All our employees are highly trained and have years of experience....

Goodrow Door Solutions

Goodrow Door Solutions is a family owned small overhead door business which local homeowners have come to trust for all their garage door needs. We are an I.D.E.A accredited local company with over 20 years experience in residential and commercial garage door repair and sales. As you may find in other overhead door companies and big box retailers in the area, Goodrow does NOT subcontract our work. We pride ourselves in always being honest with our customers and take the time to understand your needs. Our team offers fast, professional and knowledgeable service. We offer virtually all of the top garage door brands and professional openers.

08/23/2018

Adam was excellent. He was on time, so I was able to meet him at the house and get back to my office in no time flat. He was knowledgable about the system. He serviced the doors thoroughly, reprogrammed both keys, so I could use both doors. I was only using one for a long time. The doors don't creak anymore. Works like a dream. Fast friendly service. Adam also gave me good advice about another gad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service the two Lift Master Garage doors, reprogram the remotes, replace the bulb

03/20/2017

Repairs were made without any problems. The garage door is running a lot smoother now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wheels on left side of garage door came of their track.

12/15/2015

Arrived on time and went right to work. Removed all old door and opener parts-left no trash behind. Door exactly as ordered. Gave explanation of how everything worked. Was gone by early afternoon. Color of door is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door and installed new garage door opener (Door was over 40 years old)

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for your positive review.

11/24/2015

Service went extremely well.  Greg arrived within the 2 hour window of 9-11am, rang bell, introduced himself, I open one door, he examined quickly, offer solution and advice, repaired and left detailed receipt.  He also provide a residential in catalog as I mention possibly changing the doors in 2016.  Excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 door garage repair.  Cables and spring for one and cable for second.  Oiled as well

03/13/2015

Called them,  they came out the next day (friday) to give me a quote.  Did the installation on a tuesday morning.  We are very please with every aspect of our experience with Mortland overhead door.  I will call them again when/if needed.  Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Two garage door openers, sensors and wall buttons.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you very much for your review. We enjoyed doing business with you and appreciate it.

Garage doors & electric openers.