Anderson Insulation

Angie's List since June 2014

Anderson Insulation was founded in 1949 and has been serving the community for 60 years. Currently, Anderson Insulation is owned and operated by the second generation of the Anderson family....

Peyton Plastering

Plastering and Drywall

Award 2019

01/12/2018

T.J. came out and spend good quality time with me discussing the problem. He was knowledgeable, professional, friendly and communicative. I cannot recommend him and his company enough. They were just the experts I was looking for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone to come out and look at the problem I was having with water stains on my ceiling after very cold weather.

CATEGORY insulation, remodeling

03/21/2016

I was quite satisfied with the service.  The objective was to eliminate all of the ice dam problems we've had over the last 30 years.  For the first time, we had no problems in the winter of 2015 - 16; granted it was a pretty mild winter.  We had one mix-up on the scheduled installation date, but that did get resolved satisfactorily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulated attic

CATEGORY insulation

Spray Foam Insulation Anderson Insulation has a fleet of trucks devoted to spraying both open and closed cell insulation