Michael and Kim's Dirt Work LLC.

B3 REVIEWS

Founded 2017

20722 Holmes Dr

Zachary, LA 70791

We are a family owned dirt company. We do house/trailer pads, driveways, culverts, cleaning ditches, and drainage. We also haul materials such as, clay, top soil, gravel, limestone, sand, etc. We do a wide variety of things. FREE ESTIMATES LICENSED AND INSURED...

Landscaping (2)Hauling (1)
D

04/28/2019

I was told a small truck of dirt was 140$. When the guy got here to deliver the dirt, he told me the price was 180$. Of course I called Micheal and Kim back, he told me that he did not tell me 140$ which was a complete lie!!!! I have no reason to make up $140. I had no idea what this would cost so I would’ve agreed to 180$ had he told me that, but HE DID NOT!!! They were 3 hours late!!! Then on to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed dirt delivered.

CATEGORY hauling services

09/04/2018

It was excellent! I actually met with Michael on Saturday to do another job. A+! He is on time, very professional and definitely exceeds expectation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a culvert pan in a driveway to the back of the house.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

09/04/2018

They do great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dug me a pond and a levee, made a couple of golf greens.

CATEGORY landscaper