Jake & Son Plaster & Drywall

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since June 2010

Our prices reflect our standards, attention to quality/details, and our goals to make all of our customers happy with the end results. Jake and Son was founded by my father Jake Sr. in 1952. I took over the business in 1973 and it remains today family owned & operated with the father and son team with combined experience of 3 generations. We specialize in only one field and are equipped to deal with any situation that may come up during your project with the tools, knowledge, materials and experience. * Fully Licensed/Insured * Certificate of excellence - Accredited members of the BBB since 1984. *Top rated in our field with Angie's List JAKE & SON PLASTER & DRYWALL won the 2013 , 2014 ,2015 Super Service Award! The Super Service Award is the highest honor given annually to the top 5% of qualifying businesses (must pass a criminal back round check and A+ rated) on Angie's List. • Registered with the Louisiana Secretary of State. * No Money Down Usually all I require is a contract *No Mess (No Sanding dust) (We mask your furniture and floors/doorways etc) * Our work looks great and last and last....

BQL Plastering, Inc.

Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, BQL Plastering, Inc. has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your Drywall/Plaster repair, replacement, and installation needs!

08/01/2020

Jake and Son came out to fix some minor water damage to the ceiling due water heater leak. Very professional, explained the work to be done and completed the job in less than an hour. Outstanding work! Even provided me tips on some DYI projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair ceiling damage

CATEGORY drywall

06/02/2020

Just had work done today and they were on time, the work was of the highest quality, professionally done, cleaned up, and all completed in a short time. Jake & Son are reasonable and very friendly. I would give them an A+++ if I could.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched several indoor stucco walls.

CATEGORY plastering,stucco

05/21/2020

Jake and Son-Rocky did a great, professional job. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of sheetrock or plaster work. *****

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed ceiling repaired from a busted water pipe in attic

CATEGORY drywall

01/28/2019

Wow. Impressed on every level. Excellent communication. Punctual. Fair price. Beautiful job. Left their work space clean afterwards. Thank you so much to you both... Jake and son.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plastered over free standing (very) old fireplace in New Orleans shotgun home.

CATEGORY plastering

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for taking the time to post the review. We love working on homes like yours being able to bring back old plaster to its original condition. Call us anytime we will be there . Jake and Rocky

11/10/2017

I am extremely happy with this job! On Monday morning, I sent Jake a photo of the damage and he was able to give me an estimate through email. I scheduled an appointment to have the repair done on Friday morning. He and his son arrived on time (Sorry I was two minutes late getting back to the house to meet you). They very professionally performed the repair job, being very careful to vacuum away d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a hole in my ceiling that I cut to remove wet sheetrock because of a roof leak.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

Hi [Member Name Removed]. No problem at all.We strive to a fault about showing up on time so its understandable most customers are taken back we are there on time every time. Its such a pleasure working for folks that appreciate our customer service. We are here anytime you need us. Jake and Rocky

Walls & Ceilings. Plaster & Drywall Textures & Refinishing. Stucco Repair.

Wallpaper, dropped ceilings, tile