All Phase Service Company Inc

Angie's List since February 2016

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

All Phase Service Company Inc...

10/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company came to our house and took out our old garbage disposal under our kitchen sink and replaced the piping.We told All Phase's secretary that my sister in law lived next door.She needed plumbing work under her kitchen sink also. They just replaced her old piping without removing her old garbage disposal.The bills were about the same cost.They did give both houses a Senior discount,which helped a lot.The plumbers were neatly dressed with Logos on their shirts.They were very courteous and professional.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 11 year old leaking 40 gallon water heater with a new Rheem water heater.  Called All-Phase early 4/7/15, and service personnel were on the scene within a few hours.  Within a two hour time frame, old unit was removed and new one was installed.  Required a few minor plumbing changes. Personnel were courteous, efficient and knowledgeable.  We have used All-Phase for almost 20 years for electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, heating and security cameras and monitors.  We will continue using them for dependable service and fair pricing.

CATEGORY water heater repair

10/17/2013

BASICALLY it was terrible I never received my new ac unit the whole summer has passed. It is now October and I still haven't received a cash out from the company and now I have to find a reliable, professional  company to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner Mr. Frank came out to home to service ac unit . I was as approved for new unit threw my home warranty.  They said they were backed up and could not get to me yet. 2 months passed they said the same thing. I called my home warranty and they were trying to see what was the hold up. So now they told me they can't access my units . I have to remove a wall . The wall was removed . Now they tell me that y warranty don't pay for them to go in the attic. That was the worst thing I ever heard . So I called warranty again . They called company again.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/16/2013

When the air conditioner stopped running, our first thought was, "Here comes another unexpected major expense".  Our immediate thought was to call All Phase.  They originally installed the air conditioner ten years ago, and have handled all of our plumbing, electrical and air conditioning problems for over fifteen years, and we knew, without hesitation, that we could rely on them to take care of o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our air conditioner fan stopped working, and the unit shut down.  We called Frank Ricks at All Phase and he promptly came to the house and determined that a capacitor needed to be replaced.  He had used the last one on his truck and had to make a trip to a local electrical supply house.  He returned shortly, replaced the capacitor, and the air conditioner was back in service.  (All Phase had installed the air conditioning unit about 10 years ago, and this was the first problem that we had with the unit). Richard L. Smith, 2200 Redwood Drive, Monroe, LA, 71201

CATEGORY electrician

Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning,Plumbers,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Gas Lines-Installation & Repairing,Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial,Gas Lights,Gas Equipment-Service & Repair