Drain Surgeon Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

721 Robert Blvd

Slidell, LA 70458

Here at Drain Surgeon we provide complete plumbing repairs and installation for commercial and residential jobs. Whether you have a broken sewer line, busted pipes or a damaged water heater, we won't give up until the problem is fixed! Count on our years of practice. Our clients also enjoy reasonable rates and quick service. Please contact us today for a free estimate. We promise total customer satisfaction!...

plumber (77)drain cleaning (32)water heater repair and installation (8)gas leak repair (5)gas fireplace repair (1)

02/28/2020

We were pleased with their knowledge, professionalism, and testing protocols. Drain Surgeon completed an initial evaluation and has offered to follow-up with more thorough testing at a later date convenient for my family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check on odd odor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

09/20/2019

There work is all spot on. The price is absolutely fair. The technicians know exactly how to do the work and they do it without messing up anything else. They always pick up the mess and leave it the way you would like to see it. I have used them for years I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater, Fossetts , reroute, and much more.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

09/10/2019

Excellent. They had a fairly extensive job to do re: installing new faucets in the shower. Had to remove existing 60-year old plumbing out of the wall and replace. Job was done very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of new faucets

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

06/05/2019

Had both cleared in no time. Price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared separate drains for shower and bathtub

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

09/19/2017

Vernon showed up in a timely manner, answered more than a few questions and concerns, checked all drains thoroughly. Inspected everything, advised me about types of detergents to use so I don't have the foamy problem. Vernon was very polite and respectful and thorough. I would recommend this company, they are excellent and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My drain in the back shower in my mobile home had backed up. Only happened once but I wanted it checked out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

06/19/2017

Did an excellent job, cleaned up mess and answered questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

06/03/2017

Snake was removed, drain made to flow freely, leaks around fixtures sealed, and recommendations given to correct tile issues. Work was done quickly, pleasantly, and professionally. Recommendations were followed with excellent results. Total experience with Drain Surgeon really exceeded expectations. Cost was far more reasonable than any plumbing service I've ever dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub/shower drain was blocked, water getting thru tiles, plumbing snake was stuck in drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

02/14/2017

They are the only ones in this area that are any good. They are the only ones that we would recommend. They were the best quote and the most sensible people. They always come the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are in the process of a big job for me. They are doing a new sewer pipe all the way from the house to the main.

COST $33,314.66

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2017

01/31/2017

He unplugged it and also had to adjust it. The plumbing is on the outside of the home in a building its not with the main plumbing so it was a little crazy. The cost wasn't as much as I had thought it would be, I think it was under $300. There was just one plumber and it took him about two hours to complete the work. I graded a B overall because it wasn't a perfect fix but so far its been okay.  H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a shower that was not draining and was backing up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2015

07/17/2016

I've always been satisfied with the work these guys have done and the price is very reasonable and they come when they say they're going to. Very dependable. Have saved me on several occasions throughout the years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various plumbing jobs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2016