A-1 Remodeling & Building Inc

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since October 2008

Multifaceted company specializing in residential and commercial remodeling, restoration, building , Home elevation,House leveling, Foundation repairs, Helical pilings , Spray foam insulation, Mold remediation, Kitchens, baths, siding, windows, interior ,exterior and home repairs. Licensed and insured in Louisiana and Mississippi. Affiliated with BBB (A+ Accredited Rating), National Homebuilder's Association for over 25 years, Chambers of Commerce and others. Locally owned and operated. On staff workers who actually do the field work. If clients for whatever reason cannot be there when work is being done or need assitance to get the work done such as insurance claims. We send photos and videos of jobs in progress as needed and they can pay online. We have the highest recommendations and references possible. Mike Delaney (Owner) Michelle Delaney(Owner) a1remod@bellsouth.net...

N/A
Nune construction

Family owed for over 20 years, We are here to serve your every need. Your vision is our goal to complete your all. ask for any details.

07/21/2019

The owner scheduled a time to meet and inspect the job, gave me alternatives and later sent a contract for review. We agreed to the scope of work, price, & timing. I did pay a deposit a few days before the work and the balance when the job was complete. Everything went according to plan. The workers were prompt and professional. It's been a year since the leveling was done & I am still satisfied w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling a wood frame house on piers

CATEGORY remodeling,foundation repair

06/01/2017

VERY UNHAPPY KNOW I HAVE TO START LOOKING AGAIN. maybe my project was to small maybe unimportant to the owner he might want big job big money but small jobs got him there I bet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim came to my house talked about kitchen remodel project I thought everything was a go this was on 5/24. Jim calls today 6/1 tells owner said could not do job until 4 or 5 month if then. So my job is not as important as others then quit going and getting people hopes up. I will Not ever use them never.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry that we could not get to your estimate. We got extraordinarily busy and we didn't want to take on more than we could do. We have a large return client base and we feel it is best to tell people up front our timeline. Sincerely, Mike Delaney

12/05/2016

Excellent! Quality craftmanship. Exceeded expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower and tub remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/26/2016

I talked to these people three times over a week and asked for an estimate. Was promised one three times and still have never heard from them about the estimate after two weeks. They must not need new business. If not, they should say so up front.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray foam insulation and prep work.

CATEGORY insulation

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry we could not get to your estimate. We got busier than anticipated and could not keep up with the calls. Since then we have implemented systems and software to keep up with the ever changing work load. Sincerely, Mike Delaney

09/14/2016

After meeting with my wife, Mike D. made the cardinal mistake of requesting paperwork showing what the insurance company was going to pay. That was it....he was not being considered. Think of it this way, you go to the store to buy an apple...you approach the cashier and they ask how much in your wallet. Business ethics like that are not needed in our situation...were going with someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole home renovation after the recent flood.

CATEGORY remodeling

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We normally offer different options in a situation like this. One of those options being that we would negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. We find that most of the time the adjuster that comes out to your house is not skilled in construction, remodeling, mold remediation, or home repairs. Our intention in asking for the insurance information was to ...

Plumbing, remodeling - general, kitchen, bathroom, sunrooms & patio enclosures.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover