Waters' Specialty Countertops

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since September 2009

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Waters' Specialty Countertops has been serving the Ark-LA-Tex since 1980. We specialize in commercial and residential custom premium countertops of any brand, make or model....

Leon Angel Constructors

Here at Leon Angel Construction we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business

02/20/2012

They came out and did little things for me, they are good kids. I plan to use them again.  I'm a school teacher and I grade very hard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waters' Specialty Countertops installed a counter top for me.

CATEGORY countertops,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/10/2011

Water's was busy at the time so he subcontracted out the work to Sheppard's countertops.  The cooktop side came out perfect, but on the sink side, there was a problem.  The backsplash was no cut level.  I called Water's countertops and he said to call Sheppard's and they would fix it.  I called Sheppard's and they came out to look.  After seeing the mistake, they ordered another piece of the quart...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Zodiac quartz countertops on both sides of kitchen sink and both sides of cooktop. Install undercounter sink. Laminate rounded quartz bullnose edge to countertop--for a smooth, clean appearance. Install backsplashes.

CATEGORY countertops,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/29/2009

Extremely well! The process was long and messy and potentially awful, but the Designer made it a good experience with minimal upset to our family's life. Kudos!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designer was hired for remodel and acted as general contractor for the entire project. From start to finish the designer was knowledgeable and timely.

CATEGORY countertops,interior designers,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,home improvement stores

We are Stone and Solid Surface Specialists. We are your ultimate countertop resource. Waters' offers products created for a lifetime with warranty and quality you can trust. We furnish and install all major brands of Quartz, Granite, all major Solid Surface brands, Marble, Cultured Marble, Laminates and Custom Tile Backsplashes. Give Waters' a call today for an answer to all your questions and for a free in home estimate. We provide premium custom tops to residential and commercial builders.

Visa, Check