SOUTHERN AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE

Angie's List since August 2008

ADDITIONAL CONTACT: SAMMY GOLDMAN. ...

02/05/2013

They were very honest and helpful.  I had been told my shock absorbers needed to be replaced (an expensive ordeal), and they assured me after evaluating my car that there was nothing wrong with my shock absorbers.  Because of their honesty and fair treatment, I have since been taking my car there for oil changes and plan to have them perform any car maintenance/service I need in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had the car evaluated for possible need for shock absorbers and a "squeak" heard when the car navigates bumps.

12/06/2011

It was difficult for them to track down the issue because the starter would fail to work only after it got hot. So, it only occurred on longer trips of an hour or two; the issue would not occur during regular city trips. At first, I thought there was something wrong with the battery. When I thought it was the problem with the starter, it would start up again; it was very confusing. They were able ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Southern Automotive Service, a month ago. I had a problem with the starter. They were able to trace it and resolve it.

07/07/2011

It was a wonderful experience, work was performed as stated, and problem was resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having a problem with steering wheel vibration and a rough ride.  My vehicles tires were balanced and rotated to resolve this problem.

03/01/2011

Performed service in very timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced cracked exhaust manifold

12/22/2010

The reason that I go back to them is the personal attention that I get from the top managers. They are interested in helping me out. They are very attentive to my needs and they care about doing a very good job and they make certain attempts to do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Southern Automotive Service last week. They ran down a problem on my heater as it wasn't functioning. They also cleaned some plug drains and did some inspections. It was $350 for heater repair.