SBC Mechanical

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2015

SBC Mechanical consistently delivers superior quality air conditioning and heating repair and installation services. As a locally owned and operated company, we thrive on our relationships with our customers and the community. We provide heating and air solutions for both residential and commercial. We always stand behind our work, done honestly, fairly, and with integrity, because we are the Shreveport-Bossier City air conditioning and heating professionals you can trust....

Accutemp Cooling & Heating

With our years of experience, you can be sure that we will provide only the best service for your home. Thanks to our trained technicians, you will never want to leave the comforts of your home.

12/27/2016

Nice and smooth!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They completed my winter service, To keep my HVAC system running efficiently and for years to come!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/01/2016

All work has always been performed quickly and done right the first time! We would never even think of calling someone else to maintain or repair our heating and air!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are set up for the seasonal tuneups, they come out in the spring and service the ac and again in fall to service the heater. They call us to remind us it is time for the service and come out on time and exactly when scheduled. Had a part on the ac fail and they came out quickly when we called and had the part in stock on the truck and quickly had my air running again. They clean up the area and you never knew they were there other than my system working perfectly! Great, honest, and dependable owner as well as some awesome techs that take the time to tell you and show you exactly what they are doing! Best prices of anyone I have used over the years!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac