MathewsPainting Inc.

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2008

Additional Contact: Calvin Matthews....

Louisiana Hydro Pro LLC

Veteran Owned and Operated! We offer a wide range of services including Pressure and Soft wash options. We do driveway and surface cleaning, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, concrete brightening and also window cleaning services. We are insured and bonded in the state of Louisiana. *We offer Military discounts and Senior discounts*

06/30/2015

Other than missing his first appointment with me (for which he profusely apologized), everything went great.  A quick reasonable quote, followed by work about a week afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brightened up a front door by sanding and applying coats of poly.

D

04/15/2015

I first contacted Mathews Painting on 11-28-1.  The first thing I was told was to call Calvin at a different number even though I called the number listed in the ad.  I called and left a message but never received a reply so I called the first number again and was told to text Calvin.  Calvin did respond to a text and said he would email the estimate.  There was no email by 12-3 so I called back. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He gave me an estimate for house painting

04/18/2014

It went really well. Mr. Matthews was very professional, punctual, and very pleasant to deal with. He kept us informed of what work was being done on a daily bases, as we have been out of town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steamed cleaned my home, filled in cracks on the exterior of the home, and painted. They did a wonderful job, and I would recommend this company to anyone.

03/24/2014

Matthews Painting did a GREAT job. I have never seen so much scrapping before starting to paint. I will recommend him to anyone who wants a great paint job. He did everything he said he would do with no extra or add on charges. If I ever need another paint job I will call Matthews.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted House

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

03/14/2013

Calvin was wonderful to work with. He is a true gentleman and is very knowledgeable about his work. He completed the job promptly and was very patient with the uncooperative weather. He even re-did some newly painted areas harmed by the rain without being asked and at no extra charge!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting of one-story home

CATEGORY house painters

Interior/Exterior painting, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Deck Restoration, Wood Repair. Residential and Commercial