Gateway Tire & Svc

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since October 2010

Gateway Tire is a leading retail tire and service center with stores in Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, and Ohio. We work hard to build a relationship with our customers by providing the best products and services for their needs. Find the location nearest you for more information about what your store can do for you, such as: Offer a large selection of quality tires, custom wheels, batteries, and accessories Provide skilled & trustworthy technicians Perform automotive and light truck diagnostics and repairs. At Gateway Tire, our simple philosophy of fair prices and quality work will keep you coming back!...

09/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
date of service 06/01/2015

12/30/2014

No problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked tire pressure

10/01/2013

Did the job immediately and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired flat tire at no charge and did so very quickly. Always go to them for tire problelms and they are always efficient and professional.

08/02/2013

If you are a regular customer and by tyres fro them they don't charge you anything. It's a nice feeling to be able to go in and trust someone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car to Gateway Tire & Service to service my tyre.

05/07/2012

They are always very professional and FAST (I always drop it off, never stay with the vehicle). Sometimes they call and tell me my vehicle is ready and I could have sworn I just dropped it off. Whenever they tell me I need something (which has been quite rare in 10 years) I always believe them and do not feel they are just trying to drain my bank account like many other mechanics do. I highly reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to them for 10 years for all of my oil changes, tire service including new tires, alignment, brakes, everything but mechanical work (which I wished they did but unfortunately did do not).

CATEGORY car tires

[member name removed], we thank you for your continued business and trust. We do mechanical work and would love for you to give us a call the next time your vehicle is in need. Thanks again!

Tire Rotation, Wheel Balance, Oil, Lube & Filter, Shocks & Struts, CV & Drive Axle, Brake Service, Battery Service, Cooling System Service, Transmission Service, Heating & Air Conditioning, Belt & Hose Replacement, Water Pumps, Timing Belts, Engine Service, Scheduled Maintenance Service, Computerized Engine Analysis, Computerized, Wheel Alignment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available