Constantine S Taylor DDS

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. ...

12/18/2015

Once I broke a tooth while on a trip. I called his office and he told me what to do to ease the pain until I could get to his office two days later. His staff worked me into their schedule immediately and he repaired my tooth right away. Maybe other dentists would have done the same thing. Maybe not. This is the guy I go to and I wouldn't change even if my insurance changed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Dr. C. Scott Taylor as my primary care dentist ever since I moved to Shreveport 13 years ago. During that time, he and his group have performed teeth cleanings, I've had two bridges put in plus several cavities filled. I go to his office for regular teeth cleanings three times a year minimum. His pricing structure is perfect for my budget. He and his people have always treated me well and are sympathetic to my needs. His office staff took my insurance information and dealt with the insurance company so I didn't have to get involved, which took a big load off my plate.

05/16/2014

He was quick and he maintains people.  When you sit there they'll call you right back for the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the general dental care service of Dr. Scott Taylor.

03/18/2014

All went well.  Only thing however was that I left "thinking my bill was paid in full" they had placed the charges on my credit card and I got a receipt.  But about a month or 2 later I got a bill... I still don't know what it's for! Humm  that is the reason for a "C" in the billing and admin dept.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a broken tooth that needed removing.  He did so with ease and nearly painlessly. He checked out my other teeth and advised me of what future treatments will be needed.  We will wait until after March of 2014 for these so that the insurance will be sure to pay a portion of the bill.

06/04/2012

She is top notch. The staff is friendly. Everything is fine. I'll continue to use her services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last appointment was for a cleaning and checkup.

CATEGORY oral surgeons

01/24/2011

He is a good dentist, and he talks football. He's the guy for me. When he's busy, his communication isn't that good, but he's normally okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist.

Dentist/Oral Surgeon