Anti Pest Co Inc

Angie's List since October 2010

Anti Pest Co Inc...

Permatox Pest Control Inc

Permatox Pest Control Inc. was established in Shreveport by Len Poole. It is a local family owned and operated business under the licensed operators Len Poole (father) and Kevin Poole (son). Kevin and Carla Poole run the daily operations of the business. Permatox has been servicing Bossier, Caddo, Desoto, and Webster Parishes since July 1976. Permatox takes care of many large and small businesses, restaurants, and residential homes in the Shreveport & Bossier City area. Permatox Pest Control, Inc. services the following cities in Louisiana; Shreveport, Barksdale Air Force Base, Bossier City, Keithville, Doyline, Keatchie-Gloster, Grand Cane, Frierson, Benton, Hosston, Ida, Gilliam, Haughton, Princeton, Mooringsport, Blanchard, Greenwood, Vivian, Stonewall, Oil City, and Minden. We have pest control professionals that have been with our company since 1982. All of the Permatox professionsals are certified and attend continuing education seminars each year. Employees of Permatox also go through mandatory background checks, and Permatox prides itself on providing a drug free workplace. Contact our office at 318.686.3044 or 318.747.9395. We look forward to serving you!

02/08/2018

Anti Pest had the quickest response. We are now on a annual plan and we've been very happy with the results, i.e. NO more rats.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We saw a HUGE rat in the house and needed someone to come out immediately.

01/13/2017

I don't usually pay for pest service but the fact that we kept them means that the price has got to be fair. What I like is their responsive to calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It is Anti Pest Co that we use for pest control.

01/13/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It is Anti Pest Co that we use for pest control.

07/17/2016

Outstanding. Defined all their services and costs. defined the things they were treating for. Defined service periods and will return any time for no cost  if any problem with the service occurs. I would be happy to recommend them to anyone, they are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treated my home inside and out.

09/18/2014

They are on your list but I've known them for years. It was expensive for what they did with a one time treatment. They were professional and punctual but the only bad thing was that they were a little over priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Anti-Pest. They sprayed and put down, we needed an extra fill so they put down filled my truck.

Pest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial,Pest Control Services