Accutemp Cooling & Heating

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20180415

8540 Box Rd

Shreveport, LA 71106

With our years of experience, you can be sure that we will provide only the best service for your home. Thanks to our trained technicians, you will never want to leave the comforts of your home....

hvac repair (104)air duct cleaning (5)metal fabrication (1)insulation (1)

06/04/2019

They guy was very friendly! He called me and explained to me everything that needed to be done ! He got the job done fast! My a/c hasn’t blown like that in years! Company came back a few days later to check to see how my a/c was running! I’m a happy customer! I will definitely used them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a leak in a pipe and another needed insulation!freon was needed too

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,metal restoration

COST $411.16

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

01/24/2019

It was excellent. Victor was very knowledgeable and professional. I would hire them again without hesitation. They need to hire more like him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater/Furnace Check

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

12/19/2017

good, Service person arrived promptly, examined the units and provided servicing,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checking and maintenance of central AC units

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

10/11/2017

Were able to find leak where prior contractor could not. Replaced coil, fixed drain stoppage and added device to prevent future drain overflow. Also, educated us on care of unit. Provided warranty certificate for new coil in prompt manner. Each of four workers were professional and competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find leak in coil and fix stoppage in drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

10/09/2017

Very thorough, detailed estimate. Found issues caused by improper installation of vents for sunroom addition. Installation was scheduled quickly, performed professionally. Installation was inspected afterwards to insure all was done correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced air and furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

08/15/2017

Brady did a great job and was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preventive Maintenance on Air Conditioning and Heating system, AC capacitor replacement, and duct relocation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

D

07/19/2017

Badly, I was charged twice as much and left waiting on follow up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company was on time. But was quick to had charges that where not needed. Then was not timely on the follow up! I feel like I was swindled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

06/26/2017

We had a short in our AC wiring and a blown fuse. Originally we thought it was only a short then our AC stopped working again. The accutemp crew gave us a call and we're back to fix the then found blown fuse within a few hours of us reporting the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC wiring repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

04/12/2017

Professionally scheduled and executed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular springtime HVAC maintenance that included the replacement of two marginally performing capacitors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

10/19/2016

Exceptional! Superb service with fantastic individuals doing the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have three different zones for air conditioning and heating in our home. The home had been remodeled and new AC and heating units put in. The air between the second and third zone was completely messed up and the company that had installed the systems told us that "this is pretty much how it is" and gave up. When it came time to do maintenance on the systems, based on feedback on Angie's List, I gave Accutemp a call. Am I ever glad I did! During the maintenance, I told the technician (Smitty) what was going on with zones two and three. He looked into it and found that the damper was not operating properly. He called into the office and the part was ordered and the service technician for this type of issue came out. He installed the new part and then checked and double checked that everything was working properly. How nice to have our new systems working like they are supposed to! I requested the Accutemp stickers for our outside units and was more than happy to tear off the other company's stickers and replace them with Accutemp's stickers! We now have the once every six month preventative maintenance with Accutemp and it is always a pleasure to welcome Smitty back to our home. He has shown me how to do things to take care of the units between visits to extend the lives of the systems and is such a kind - and extremely smart - individual. I cannot recommend Accutemp enough!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2016

Air Conditioning Installation & Repair, Heating Repair & Maintenance & Commercial HVAC Repair & Maintenance, Air Duct Cleaning

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available