Sullivan Dental Center

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

Sullivan Dental is your #1 dentist in the St. Francisville, Zachary, New Roads, & Baton Rouge, Louisiana areas! Call Sullivan Dental Center at 225-224-8444 to schedule your next appointment! We have dentists on-staff to handle any of your family's needs including cosmetic dentist, pediatric dentist, orthodontist, tmj dentist, sleep apnea dentist, dental implants, braces, and family dentist services......

01/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY dentists

06/24/2014

Very professional. The staff is very friendly, very informative and they always try to get you in when you need an appointment like I've had to go for an emergency and they're very accommodating. My husband also have gone and same deal. I went on a Saturday and they called me the next day too. They're very good even the hygienist and assistant. All of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Clay Couvillon is our dentist. He is with Sullivan Dental Clinic. My husband had dental work done.

CATEGORY dentists

Family Dentist Orthodonics Bonding Cosmetic Contouring Crowns and Bridges Specialty Dentures Cosmetic Fillings Implants Veneers Whitening Sealants Root Canal Therapy Extractions Scaling and Root Planing Perio Protect Cosmetic Dentistry Botox Cosmetic Injections

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available