Samayoa Roofing LLC

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since February 2013

Samayoa Roofing, L.L.C. is owned and operated by Edgar Jimenez, with 20 years of experience in the Baton Rouge area. Samayoa Roofing L.L.C., has delivered quality, leadership, responsiveness and customer service with every residential or commercial construction project. Our philosophy of integrity, responsibility and quality has led Samayoa Roofing to be one of the best in the construction business....

LIVINGSTON ROOFING & SHEET METAL LLC

At Livingston Roofing our honest pricing, experienced, licensed and insured experts will ensure your roof is installed professionally to give you a piece of mind long after the job is done. We manage every step of your project and we guarantee both installation and labor. We handle insurance claims and all work is done in house with skilled experienced technicians. Before you sign on with a storm chaser who won’t be here tomorrow, call us today. “Livingston Roofing, We have you covered”

12/16/2017

All work done very well...my prayers were answered when chosing Samayoa!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & ceiling repairs prior to re-finance, then new roof after re-finance.

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,interior painters

08/16/2017

I was given the option of several colors of architectural shingles. The owner and project manager even got matching roof vents and and drip edge so it gave the new roof more of a completed look. Most roofers just use galvanized drip edge and it really stands out. During the work, there were a couple of minor issues. However, Mr. Edgar, Ms. Brittney, and Mr. Carlos were all very quick to get the pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several areas in my roof that were leaking after the August 2016 flood. The leak went on for the next year and caused enough damage that it required the entire roof to be replaced. There was rotten shiplap in the areas of the leaks, which needed to be replaced. I also removed the stove vent, so I wanted that removed and holed up.

07/25/2017

They did an excellent job. A plus. They were on time for the bid. They were professional about the whole experience. They weren't exorbitantly priced. They were very fair about their price, as oppose to being high like every roofer. They came, they did the work. They put in like three to four hours, and they left. They were on time. They were great. If I put a roof on, I should would use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did come to my house. They replaced some screws in my roof.

07/24/2017

Good. He came out immediately and repaired it the same visit. He did not send me the bill until after the next heavy rain so he could determine if he repaired it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

02/22/2017

Repairs to my Mother's roof were good, survived a 4 inch rain fall in two hours. The work on the workshop went very well. It started to rain about an hour before completion of the job but the guys kept on working and finished. The temperature had dropped a lot but they kept right on until the job was done. In the dark and rain they cleaned up the site very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to the roof at my Mother's house and installing a new metal roof on my workshop.

CATEGORY roofing

Every type of roofing, flashing, sheet metal, seamless gutters, new construction roofing, re-roofing, roof repairs, hail and wind damage inspections, framing, louvers, awnings, flat roofing

Flat Roof