American Men Roofing Inc

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since January 2013

40 years of local experience in the roofing industry. We are state licensed and fully insured (we carry general liability and workers compensation). We are an accredited member of the BBB, with an A rating. No sub-contracting. Senior Citizen discounts....

Southern Refinishing LLC

Family owned & operated.

Offers by Southern Refinishing LLC on Angie's List

11/05/2019

In 2017, we had some issues with our fireplace where it came out the roof. American Men Roofing (AMR) was contacted, gave us a free quote, performed work on time, and cleaned up after themselves. After the recent storm (October 2019), I contacted AMR again via Angie’s List over the weekend. They responded with a message on Angie’s list and called and left me a message on my cell phone. I told them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During the last storm, we had shingles that fell off our roof.

05/30/2019

Everything was complete in a timely manner. Estimate was given the day after I called, and the repairs made just a couple of days after that. Reliable, courteous, and reasonable price for a small job. I won’t hesitate to call them back when I need the whole roof replaced one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repair

05/22/2019

A couple of vents on the roof needed repair and a few tiles needed to be replaced. It was a small job and didn't take them very long to complete. Craig was very professional and went the extra mile to help me by taking pictures of what needed to be done. He was able to schedule the work to be done in a short amount of time which was awesome since water was dripping through the roof into my attic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I noticed leaks in my attic, water dripping through the roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for taking the time time to write this review. It was our pleasure working with you.

05/01/2019

They did a great job for a fair price. The crew was experienced, hard working, and responsive to questions. They followed up on any concerns. The office staff was extremely helpful . I would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. It was our pleasure working with you.

12/10/2018

The contractor submitted a fair price, they shared their insurance information, provided a warranty document, and stayed in touch with me through the entire process. I would highly recommend them for their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Existing Metal Corrugated Roof needed to be recoated

CATEGORY roofing

Re-Roofs & Roof Repairs of Flat, Metal, Tile & Shingle Roofs and Gutters. Residential, Commercial & New Construction -- any of your roofing needs! We also specialize in Complete Home Improvements.