Guidry's Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Inc.

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Guidry's is a full service heating and A/C contractor. We have been serving the Bayou and River Regions since 1986. We specialize in commercial and residential HVAC service and installation....

AC Ambulance

90  REVIEWS
AC Ambulance

We have been in business for 37 years, we service all makes both residential and commercial. We have a perfect record with the better business bureau. Our main goal is customer satisfaction.we specialize in existing homes, the more challenging the better. We only sell equipment that offers a factory 10 year parts and labor warranty. We also offer maintenance agreements for $110.00 per system. Servicing Greater New Orleans, St. Charles, St. John, St. Bernard & Plaquemines areas. Award wining.

05/19/2012

They were clean and efficient.  They were local and that was what I mainly liked.  Their price was competitive.  I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guidry's Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Inc replaced my air conditioner.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/08/2012

They take calls after hours and on weekends and they respond.  They do very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guidry's AC  did work for me.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating, Air Conditioning, Commercial Refrigeration, Sheet metal Duct systems and Standby Generators.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available