TruGreen Midsouth

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2013

At TruGreen, we know exactly what your lawn needs. Our trained professionals will custom-tailor a lawn care program to make your lawn greener and more weed-free and give you more time to enjoy it. Contact us today for a free lawn analysis. Or call us at (866) 664-4557, for all your lawn and landscape needs....

GreenSeasons

105  REVIEWS
GreenSeasons

We back our services with our GreenSeasons Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with the service we have provided you, call us and we will come out free of charge and correct the issue. If we are unable to correct the issue and you are still not satisfied, then we will refund you 100% of your money, guaranteed! When choosing a company to do work at your home or business, you want someone that you can trust and depend on. GreenSeasons has built its reputation on quality work, trust and dependability. We have been building and maintaining beautiful landscapes, exterminating pests, caring for trees and providing handyman services in Louisiana for years. Our experience and training gives us the confidence to guarantee what we can do for you. Our landscaping, lawn care and pest control services are consistently among the highest rated in Louisiana. GreenSeasons provides service to greater Baton Rouge, greater New Orleans, Covington, Slidell, Denham Springs, Hammond, Prairieville, Gonzales, Kenner, Port Allen, Zachary, Baker, Walker and throughout south Louisiana. GreenSeasons is locally owned & operated company employing 170+ team members. GreenSeasons also does business as Corporate Green LLC.

Offers by GreenSeasons on Angie's List

08/31/2014

TruGreen came out to analyze our lawn and made valid suggestions to help with the amount of pervasive weeds that have built up over the years. It has taken a few visits to notice the difference, but our lawn is starting to look great!

08/19/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service was performed monthly (3months). The result is that my grass is very green, plush and healthy. So glad that I purchased the service. The last treatment was done around the beginning of August.

06/23/2014

They young  man came and showed me what he was going to do he did the work so quickly I did even realized that it had been done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used TruGreen to spray the lawn for fertilizer.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Thank you (member name removed), Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns about your lawn or landscape.

06/18/2014

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Thank you for the nice ratings (member name removed), please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns about your lawn or landscape.

05/15/2014

The experience was okay. My husband and I know very little about lawn care so we don't really know what would have been good service or not and result of the lawn. The people were very courteous, nice and punctual, all that kind of good stuff. The people who work for them are really nice. I'm very pleased with their service. They're very responsive. For example, the first time they sprayed, it see...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of TruGreen Midsouth. The fist time, they sprayed my lawn and the second time, they put in pre-emergent and fertilizer and sprayed again. They're supposed to come back every quarter.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Thank you for the kind words Chuck, please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns about your lawn and we will be happy to address them with you.

Residential and commercial landscaping, lawn, tree & shrub care.