SQUEAKY CLEAN PRESSURE WASHING

• Angie's List since June 2010

Here At Squeaky Clean Pressure Washing We Specialize In Exterior Cleaning, Mildew Removal, Deck & Patio Cleaning, And Driveway And Parking Lot Cleaning. We Can Handle All Your Residential, Commercial, And Industrial Pressure Washing Needs. Licensed & Insured. Family Owned - Operated For Over 20 Years By A Local Fireman. $10 Off If You Mention This Ad!...

04/13/2017

Job was quickly and with really nice results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed gutters, patio cover and driveway.

09/22/2016

Awesome! John Dunn came out as promised, and did a fantastic job for a very reasonable price. I'm in Metairie, and if you are even thinking about cleaning up your house, don't fool around, call them. I had never done business with them before so I was a little apprehensive. But Squeaky Clean got the house MUCH cleaner than I ever imagined - the place looked like new. 5 star recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash house and driveway

07/10/2015

John arrived as scheduled, and we reviewed the job, which was to pressure wash every single thing in our yard. He pressure washed our driveway, fence, porch and porch ceiling (where we had lots of wasp nests), sidewalks, plastic play house, patio, pool deck, pool chairs, and 12 plastic chairs that I keep on hand for parties. He pressure washed the back of the house and two glassed sunrooms. John i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John and his crew pressure washed everything, and I mean everything.

02/12/2015

House now looks as if it were just painted.  I used this company 3 years ago with great results.  He arrived on time; did exactly as he said would and at the price quoted.  I would use him again and would recommend him to anyone. Not only would I rate an A but an A++.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters, overhang, doors, patio cover, patio surface and window shutters.

11/26/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed house, patio and drive/walkways. Excellent job. Great price. Jeff Par firemen do top notch work. .

Power Washing,Building Cleaning-Exterior,House Washing,Water Pressure Cleaning