Jesus Is Lord Plumbing

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 7 Reviews

We are a full service plumbing company that performs both residential and commercial plumbing. We are state licensed and fully insured. Our company is an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau. We have been in business since 1998. Our staff is highly trained and consistently provide our clients with a superior plumbing installation. Our specialties are new construction plumbing and renovation plumbing....

Bertucci Bros Plumbing

“Call the Best, Flush The Rest” Bertucci Brothers Plumbing is family owned and operated. Servicing New Orleans and surrounding areas services. We know that customers expect reliable and trustworthy plumbers who quote specifically with no surprises. Our team focuses on getting your plumbing back to normal so you can return to your daily routine. Trust Bertucci Brothers to get the job done in a timely manner the first time. There's no job we can't handle!

Award 2019

05/03/2017

He did a great job and did not any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did work on several houses we are working on to sell.

CATEGORY plumbing

02/11/2015

I am going to use them. The plumber was good. The scheduling was easy. They are going to start work here in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a quote for re-plumbing 2 houses.

CATEGORY plumbing

12/16/2014

Most professional, prompt, good pricing and top notch on almost all levels. Used them again for pipe repair with great rsults.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed tankless water heaters and some pipe work.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe

D

09/29/2014

While the tankless water heater works, the installation (appearance) looks horrible. An inspector commented 'they could have at least covered this up.' It was a very trying time. However, I would NOT use JILP again. I did not find them professional at all. IMPORTANT NOTE: In all fairness, my 'general contractor' hired JILP to do the job, so I do not know exactly what they were asked to do. However...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed tankless gas water heater and re-connected gas during rebuilding of home following Hurricane Katrina (8/29/2005).

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair

07/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would absolutely do business with this plumber again. They were prompt, professional and, most importantly, they took care of my problem. We had developed a major leak under the kitchen sink, and the problem was quickly diagnosed as a faulty garbage disposal which we elected to replace. We chose a brand/model recommended by the technician and he installed it promptly. No problems since!

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

Some our services are plumbing for new construction, renovation plumbing, plumbing for additions, and under slab repairs. We also perform water line leak detections, general troubleshooting, and video inspections. We can handle any type of plumbing repair whether it is a leaky faucet, water line repair, or a broken sewer line. We are able to assist you with whatever your needs may be, big or small.

We do not offer septic tank services.