HCB Travel

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Greater New Orleans Area

New Orleans, LA 70009

SERVICES ARE COMPLIMENTARY for vacation packages only. There is a $35 processing fee for domestic airline tickets per person and a $50 processing fee for International airline tickets per person. A $50.00 consultation non-refundable fee per person will be collected prior to personalized travel services. Personalized travel services includes: extensive travel arrangements within Europe/USA/Canada/Hawaii/Caribbean and beyond. HCB Travel is a Secured Preferred Travel Partner with Sandals Resorts, Disney Vacations, Universal Studios, ALL Major Cruise Lines, ALL Tour Operators, Airlines and providing many additional Travel opportunities. Visit www.hcbtravel.com today to reserve your next Adventure. It's our pleasure to assist you.......

travel agency (28)party planning (1)catering (1)

06/16/2020

Holly was very sincere, truthful, and a pleasure to work with! I will continue to utilize her for travel needs and I hope that whoever is reading this to go with Holly. She was very professional and insightful for our vacation needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Travel Agent

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Thank you so much and happy life young man!

01/14/2020

Better than I expected. The resort was all that (5 star), the price we paid and the service we received was phenomenal. Holly made my girls birthday unforgettable!!! With only a weeks notice she put together the most memorable vacation. We had contacted a number of travel agents but Holly was the only one that gave that personal attention that we needed. She's fast, thorough, and very knowledgeabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a vacation planned on short notice.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Photo for HCB Travel - Greater New Orleans Area, New Orleans, LA - 38331910

What a beautiful couple and it was my pleasure and honor to assist with your romantic getaway. Adore you both!

01/09/2020

Holly was a people person which I was really impressed! Holly was fantastic she knew everything I was seeking! Holly was the best and very helpful! I couldn't ask for a more help, because she had it all! This is my first trip to another country and she made my nerves go away well not totally, but she opened up to me by tell my I can call her anytime which made me HAPPY !!!! Holly WONDERFUL :) JENN...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Getaway Vacation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

You are going to have a great time and I'm so honored to have been able to assist you with your trip.

01/04/2020

Great! Holly was so knowledgeable and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planned Hawaiian Vacation.

COST $5,001.58

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]. I'm so excited for your upcoming getaway! What a wonderful Grandmother you are...🤗

12/26/2019

Holly is very knowledgeable and professional. Would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Getaway Vacation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2020

Sweet lady...so glad you had a romantic Birthday and getaway. You are a delight!🤗

09/15/2019

My initial complaint was I had not heard back from Holly, as well as, three other companies. Since the printing of my review, I not only received a call from Holly, it appears there really is a blackhole out there. It seems Holly had answered my request and I did not receive it. Since then Holly planned our trip, made sure we had everything we needed, as well as kept tabs on us while we were gone....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planning a trip.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

Thank you my friend. You are a delight and I appreciate your reversal of my review. Greatly appreciated!

08/28/2019

Working with Holly has been the best experience of my life, I've worked with other travel agents and no one compares to Holly. So many times in organizing our trip Holly went above and beyond what was expected of her. There were thirteen of us, she gracefully coordinated five different family schedules to arrive in Dublin on or before the tour date and plan a extended trip for one family to Italy....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacation to Dublin, Ireland

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

You are my hero always. I'm in complete "AW" of you constantly. Midwest besties forever! Thanks darling!

08/10/2019

Wonderful. Holly knows her business and we can’t wait for our departure! She asked for our preferences and built a great trip around our wishes. We can’t thank her enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assisted with trip to Iraly

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

It was my pleasure to assist you with your upcoming trip! Perfect timing for your journey and so happy we came in right under your BUDGET request! Enjoy!

08/06/2019

My wife and I hired Holly to plan our honeymoon. Nothing short of spectacular! She was able to work within our budget and advise on alternatives that were fantastic. She even checked in on us while en route to make sure that everything was fine. Holly is also an excellent conversationalist and was able to understand our needs and qualify what we were asking for. Would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beyond Fab

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Thank you so very much for your kind words [Member Name Removed] It was my true honor to assist you both with your Honeymoon... ..Delightful young people!!!!!

08/02/2019

I called HCB Travel based on Angie's list reviews. I had an idea of what kind of tour I wanted as well as the duration and Holly took it from there. She provided me with several options and worked with me every step of the way. She booked everything and kept in touch with me throughout the process. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area we were traveling to and how to book exac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overseas tour for my daughter and I

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

It was a true honor to assist you and your sweet daughter on your first trip to Europe. I can hardly wait to see some of your travel pictures. Thank you so much for your kind words....it is greatly appreciated.

Preferred Agency Vacations, Tours, Cruises, Air, Car Rental & Event Planning