Glass Doctor of Greater New Orleans

Founded 1962 • Angie's List since October 2009

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Home, auto and business owners in Orleans Parish can rest assured that Glass Doctor® of Greater New Orleans can fulfill all of their glass repair, replacement and installation needs. Serving New Orleans, Metairie and Slidell, our local experts will re-energize homes in a timely and cost-conscious manner with fresh windows, custom-built shower enclosures, and glass decor. Our auto glass services can cover vehicles windshields, windows and mirrors. If you are a business owner, get the best Glass Doctor of Greater New Orleans has to offer, such as specialty glass services, 24-hour appointment opportunities and a discount on company auto glass services. We fix your panes®. Eastbank (504) 835-2525 Westbank (504) 366-2929 Northshore (985) 624-3939...

Monolith Remodeling LLC

***Ask us about our Holiday decorating specials**** General Remodeling specializing in bathrooms and kitchens. Concrete work for sidewalks, patios, storage shed pads, etc. Handyman services - including emergency services 24/7. contact us to see how we can help with you next project today!

Offers by Monolith Remodeling LLC on Angie's List

D

08/11/2016

It. didn't. Called twice and spoke to Sherolyn who gave me a rogh estimate based on type and size and I said that would be fine. She said she would call me next week and that was two weeks ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trued to have a broken window replaced

CATEGORY glass repair

07/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to have the glass shower door re-installed after completing tile work. I called on 6/12/2015 and was told someone would be out after the next wednesday to look and give me a quote. I called back on 6/23/2015 when I did not hear back. The told me they were busy and would get back to me the next day. I called back on 7/2/2015 and they guaranteed to get back to me on the 6th. I contacted another glass/mirror installer who completed the job in 2 days. I would never recommend or use this company. As of 7/20/2015 I have still not heard from them.

CATEGORY glass repair

04/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had gold/black numerals applied to my front door transom in Shelley Script font. The people on the sales end were courteous and gave an excellent price, and the craftsman was polite, quiet, and efficient. The transom looks great -- they added a small fleur de lis in the center of the 0 in my address, per my request.

CATEGORY glass repair,handyman service

Thank you for the kind words [Member's name removed]. If we can be of any further assistance down the road please do not hesitate to call us at 504-835-2525. Thanks again!

12/20/2013

Very reputable company.  Choose them over SafeLight Auto anytime...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Glass Doctor of Greater New Orleans.

CATEGORY handyman service

[member name removed], we really appreciate you proving your post to Angie's List. Anytime we receive a great review from our customers it makes the long work day all worthwhile. Thanks again [member name removed]!!!

09/03/2013

Drew called & met me to see what needed to be done. He said the office would call in a few days with an estimate. I never got a call from the office or received a written estimate. I called the office numerous times and was always told they were waiting on a price from the glass supplier. Finally I gave up calling them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to get an estimate to replace 3 panes of high impact glass. I was told someone would call me to come out & give an estimate.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Shower Doors & Enclosures, Mirrored Walls, Vanity Mirrors, Beveled & Antique Mirrors, Double Paned Windows, Insulated Glass, Patio Door Glass, Glass Doors, Tabletop Glass, Storefront Glass & Doors, Auto Glass Repair & Replacement, Sunroofs, Hurricane Impact Glass, Plexi-Glass, Restoration Glass, Bullet Resistant Glass, Heavy Equipment Glass, Marine Glass, Curtain Wall Glass, Glass Stairs & Rails, Commercial Board Up Service, Contract Glazing, Safety Glass, & Tempered Glass.

Automotive Window Tinting. Full-Framed Residential Replacement Windows.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Check