Edward Siren

Not Rated| 1 Review

CNM Home Repairs

64  REVIEWS
CNM Home Repairs

CNM Home Repairs is locally owned and operated. All services are performed by the owner for completeness, accuracy and fine detail. CNM is licensed and insured. Payment options are check or cash payable upon completion of work. Larger jobs may require a deposit for materials.

Award 2019
Offers by CNM Home Repairs on Angie's List

05/04/2009

Overall I was very pleased, the project was done well and efficiently. Start to finish -I called him for an estimate, agreed to his estimate and he got to work, the project was done in the next week and I could not have been happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a deck with a pergola built and 2 front porch column rebuilt. He came and did my estimate which was the best out of several estimates. He began work within a week and completed it within the next week. He listened to what I wanted and added some really good design ideas. He was very professional, and easy to get along with it. He added mitered corners to my deck which I loved and had not even thought of, did additional hurricane supports and kept the job site clean so I could still safely let my dog in and out. The project was done in no time and I was out enjoying my deck within 2 weeks.

CATEGORY woodworking