Cain Construction and Designs

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since March 2011

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Cain Construction and Design is a mid-size construction company that offers the expertise and sophistication of a large company, while providing the personal attention of a small firm. Cain Construction and Designs is a Unique Construction Company, which has been providing quality customer service to the New Orleans and surrounding areas for the past 7 years. We have a staff of qualified personnel to perform major remodels and tenant improvements in Commercial, Residental, Restaurant, and Retail Environments. We have built over the years a reputation based on honesty and integrity and have formed long term relationships with our clients. Each year we continue to grow in project size and work capability. CAIN performs all millwork, finish capentry, and electrical in house, as well as having an extensive team of highly qualified subcontractors. CAIN Contractors concentrates on high end commercial and residental construction. We specialized in a variety of projects: Restaurants Retail Office Tenant Improvements Landlord Tenant Improvements Restrooms The team at Cain meets and exceeds our clients’ expectations through innovative design and construction solutions ensuring maximum productivity, efficiency and profitability for our clients. Cain Construction has experience in many types of work, from new commerical construction, to residential remodeling, to historical restorations, and everything in between. We take great pride in our quality workmanship and dependable staff and strive to make the construction process a pleasant experience for all involved. ...

Mac Bros Co.

15  REVIEWS
Mac Bros Co.

Roofing

Award 2019

03/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
excellent work

CATEGORY sunrooms

09/10/2014

A person from the company was scheduled to come look at my job and give an estimate.  He never showed up and no one answered when I called to inquire/reschedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an appointment scheduled for someone to come and look at the job and he never showed up.  I tried to call and inquire about the reason for the no-show and no one answered.

CATEGORY sunrooms

10/22/2013

Set an appointment to come out and take a look at the property. He called the day of and postponed to meet the next day. So I had to take off work the following day to meet him during the appointment time. He never showed. When I called, he hung up on me. Enough said.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Supposed to come out and take a look at the property for an estimate.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,house painters,sunrooms

Residential and Commercial Renovation, Custom Cabinets, Custom Millwork, Kitchen and Bath Renovation, Outdoor Living Spaces, Historical Restoration, New Construction, Room Additions

Visa, Check