Bertucci Bros Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1939 Hickory Ave Suite 206

New Orleans, LA 70123

Call the Best, Flush The Rest Bertucci Brothers Plumbing is family owned and operated. Servicing New Orleans and surrounding areas services. We know that customers expect reliable and trustworthy plumbers who quote specifically with no surprises. Our team focuses on getting your plumbing back to normal so you can return to your daily routine. Trust Bertucci Brothers to get the job done in a timely manner the first time. There's no job we can't handle!...

Plumbing (22)Drain Cleaning (6)Water Heaters (4)Drain Pipe Installation (2)Home inspection (1)

02/07/2020

The service was fast and prompt. Very satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

12/27/2019

I liked that I was able to get a quote over the phone for labor of replacing my water heater. I called on the Friday before Christmas, worried no one would have time to fix it before Christmas Day. The technician explained how to choose my new water heater, we purchased it, and David and TJ came to install it just 2 days after my call! I was also thankful because they saved me $200 from the quote ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A leaking old water heater needed replacement. We provided the new water heater for installation.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

11/19/2019

Bertucci Plumbing never showed up for the appointment. I received a call 15 minutes after scheduled to time to inform me that the tech would be 30 more minutes. So, I wait for 30 minutes, still no tech. I called and spoke with Laura again. She told me the tech would give me a call. OK, I wait another 12 minutes - no call. Spoke with Laura again and she told me the tech was on his way. I asked to s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Video inspection to detect water leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/08/2019

The repair was done very quickly and professionally, and when finished, everything was cleaned up as though no one had been there in the first place. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Seal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

10/10/2019

Plumbers found the source of the leak and cleared out drains. Installed new sections of drain to replace old, rusted pipe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mysterious leak needed diagnosing, plus slow drains needed fixing.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

10/02/2019

David and TJ were timely, friendly, fast and clean. After they attempted the easy fix, which didn't work, they moved straight to the more complicated fix that solved the problem. The final repair ensures that if I have the problem again it will be easier to address.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear Clogged Drain Line

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

C

09/02/2019

I had a 9:30 appointment. At about 9am David Bertucci called and said he was headed my way. I told him that I wasn't there, but wold be there at least by 9:30. I got there about 9:25 and waited around until 10am, at which time I left. He apparently thought it would be better if I had to wait on him, rather then he wait on me. He must have gone on another errand rather than come to the appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet running

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

08/27/2019

Discovered a shower leak, very nervous expecting the worst. Paul came on time, was shown the problem and had an immediate solution that was way more easy than what was anticipated. He fixed problem in less than an hour. Definitely recommend these guys and will definitely be in touch with any issues that should arise. Thanks for the great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower leak, toilet running

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

06/04/2019

Bertucci Bros came to our rescue the same day we called. They were prompt, knowledgeable, reasonably priced, and super fast service. I highly recommend Bertucci Bros for all your plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking drain pipe from bathroom tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

05/22/2019

Bertucci Bros were great to work with. Did a really great work on the plumbing and fixture installs on a new kitchen island. They also gave me some really great tips and references for my kitchen remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocated kitchen island

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

Residential and Commercial. Services include repairs, remodel, video pipe inspection, tunneling, gas line install, and drain cleaning services.

We do not have water jet services at this time.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal