ABC Construction and Remodeling LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since January 2012

6 employees. No sub contractors. Charges by the job. No travel/trip charges....

N/A
Nune construction

Family owed for over 20 years, We are here to serve your every need. Your vision is our goal to complete your all. ask for any details.

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install sding complete.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

12/01/2012

The team was neat, fast, and prompt in everything they did. Carlos scheduled the demolition to prevent disruption of the regular activities of my tenants and listened to the concerns of everyone involved. They went in just before Thanksgiving and were done with BOTH bathrooms a week later. Wow!! I liked them so much that I am having them replace two exterior doors for me. The quality of the work w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carlos and his staff gutted and remodeled 2 small bathrooms in my office building in Metairie. They removed the yucky existing melamine panels, linoleum floors, vanities, and toilets. They installed ceramic tile on the floors & walls, replaced the overhead fans, installed the new toilets, vanity/sinks, painted, and rebuilt a couple of walls.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

01/11/2012

They are amazing and I wish I had more money to use them for other things, not that they are expensive. I wish we could use them for more things. I highly reccommend them. They have done a lot of work in the French Quarter. I would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted and cleaned up our balcony.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Carpentry - Unfinished, Carpentry - Woodworking, Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair, Ceramic Tile, Doors, Drywall, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Framing, Handymen, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Painting - Exterior, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General, Roofing, Siding, Windows

Electrical, Heating & A/C