SPORTS & IMPORTS

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since May 2007

11/14/2017

04/20/2010

I paid $1500 on that work. I did not find them to be top-notch, but I would say they are okay. I might not take another vehicle to them because I had a much better experience with another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Sports & Imports and did some body work on the front end and hood of one of my automobiles.

CATEGORY auto body repair

11/21/2008

This company made an appointment for me the next day, made an accurate estimate as to what the repair would be, took the time to get the repair done correctly and also do a basic fluids checkup. I appreciated that the price was also reasonable for the repair and that was something that distinguished this company apart from other ones I had considered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a Japanese car, and I needed to get some new front rotors on the brake.

05/15/2007

They pinpointed the problems and said if they continued they'd just have to tow it to the dealer to reset and charge me for it, so they gave me a detailed report and suggested I take it to the dealer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The engine light and temperature lights were on. They did a lot of testing and fixed the parts that could be fixed without sending it to the dealer.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto repair; domestic and foreign. Full service shop. Specialize in electronic diagnosis. Auto body, frame and paint. Do work for all major insurance companies. I-Car certified techs. Can do major restorations of old cars.

NA

Similar businesses in your area...