Physicians Center

Angie's List since April 2012

06/03/2014

Dr. Robert Koppel is very thorough. He will answer your questions and inform you of your options so that you can make an educated decision regarding your treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checking skin condition.

02/25/2014

It went fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a follow up on some work done a month prior.

08/03/2012

He is an excellent dermatologist. He is very knowledgeable and he listens to the patient's needs. He only comes into our parish once a week. I will go to other parishes to see him. I wish he had more hours here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Dr. Douglas Koppel for dermatology for both of my daughters.

07/19/2012

The appointment was fine. It was the only time I've been to him. He was okay. I would probably see him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Koppel is my dermatologist. He looked at something on myleg.

C

06/27/2012

first it took a few weeks to get appointment.  both of us get there and have to wait, unusally long.  back to the exam room, both of us in the same room (good).  again...wait and wait.  not overly friendly and no effective communication throughout the exam for either of us.  he saw no issues for me, buy a few small areas of concern on my wife.  again....he leaves exam room and wait, wait.  Wife ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wife and i both went to him for just an overall checkup.  wife had a few areas of concern on her back (moles, etc).  just wanted to get an overall general exam, preventative.