PEST MANAGEMENT CO

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since July 2007

OWNER-OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ...

Roach Busters

131  REVIEWS
Roach Busters

Roach Busters Pest Control has served the Greater New Orleans area for over 30 years, solving their complex pest control issues. Our mission is to help you reclaim your home from whatever pest is plaguing your family. From spiders, to mice and rats, at Roach Busters Pest Control, we use the most advanced techniques to exterminate your problem. At Roach Busters Pest Control, we serve you quarterly. One of our licensed and insured technicians will visit and treat your home every three months with a 90 day warranty between visits. We offer a free 30 day call back warranty with all of our one time services! That means if after your service has been completed, if you notice that we've missed an important pest area; we will come back to your home free of charge. For termites, roaches, rats, mice, spiders, fleas, and bed bugs, call us today to set up a comprehensive plan to eradicate your problem. Contact Us today to request a free estimate, or learn more about the many services we offer at Roach Busters Pest Control.

Offers by Roach Busters on Angie's List

09/11/2010

They were fine. I haven?t had any problems. However, it could be a coincidence that whatever he used bothered my eyes. He was very polite and punctual. He was just efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Pest Management Co in June.

09/09/2010

The interaction was fine. He answered our questions. The price was reasonable. The only thing I didn't like was apparently a lot of pest management companies are now using a different type of treatment, like a bait trap as opposed to just spraying chemicals. He didn't seem to know much about it or use it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate on a termite treatment plan.

02/15/2010

Good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treated the garage for termites. I don't remember the cost.

10/27/2009

He is very efficient and it is easy to schedule with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Pest Management Co for pest control. He comes quarterly.

12/17/2008

We had a nasty roach infestation in our kitchen. They were everywhere, including in my dishwasher door. He came out and sprayed. A few days later we started finding them dead everywhere. As gross as it sounds, we were so excited!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed the house for roaches.

CATEGORY pest control

TERMITE & RODENT CONTROL. QUARTERLY PEST MANAGEMENT PLANS.

BEES