Integrity Air Quality Solutions

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2011

Mold solutions, Mold testing , Clearance test/testing, Odor solutions, Pet odor, Uren odor, Air quality solutions, Indoor air quality solutions, Air purification technology, Indoor air Biological solutions, Smoke odor solutions, Fire odor solutions, Healthier indoor environment , Mold screening , Mold assessment , Mold analysis , air Sanitization, Flood damage remediation, Water intrusion, Certificate air quality inspection, IAQ assessor, Mold abatement, Indoor air quality Specialist, www.iaqbiz.com...

IAQ Services

24  REVIEWS
IAQ Services

Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Services Incorporated comprises a team of experienced professionals in the indoor air quality, mold remediation and sanitizing industries. Our company is fully insured and licensed in the state of Louisianan. The name Indoor Air Quality Services Incorporated means our clients get certified and experienced personnel in duct/HVAC cleaning & sanitizing, mold remediation and sanitizing of physical space (coronavirus). We understand the demands of our industry, especially in today’s complex COVID-19 environment. Our clients include Residential, Commercial, and Industrial establishments. IAQ Services is an industry leader in the New Orleans and surrounding parishes and quality is our number one priority. Our company goal is to provide services that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our work processes not only identify and resolve client indoor air quality issues, but also contain attention to detail and excellent customer service. It is this kind of commitment that allows Indoor Air Quality Services Incorporated to be actively engaged in industry respected associations, such as: National Air Duct Cleaning association (NADCA) Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) American Council of Accredited Certification (ACAC) Unite States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Better Business Bureau (A Rating) Angie’s List

06/07/2017

Great. Crew was polite, helpful, and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ozone treatment of house to clean mold.

09/12/2016

They came out to do the estimate the same day I called. I scheduled the work about a month later. They were there a week later. The crew was professional and they left the house cleaner than they found it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

05/09/2016

I am a huge fan of Tony and his company.  I use his services in my home and at my businesses.  Honest, trustworthy and the service saves me at least a few trips to the doctor each year, I've had a reduction in allergy problems.  It was a great option for getting the "old" smell out of my 200 year old house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ozone treatment of several properties.  So pleased I have him scheduled to do some work on my bed and breakfast once we get our roofing repairs complete.

04/25/2016

Everything went well.  He discussed what he visually saw with me.  Gave me treatment recommendations.  He followed up with the test results immediately. I would highly recommend calling Tony with any of your concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Quality Inspection and Mold test

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

04/13/2016

The vendor was on time and very professional. Explained what was going to take place before arrival. The reports are easy to read. After the project was complete the owner reviews the ending process, any variation to cost, and warranty. I would definitely use Integrity Air Quality Solutions again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed a removal and remediation project for one on our sites.

CATEGORY mold removal

Mold solutions, Mold testing , Clearance test/testing, Odor solutions, Pet odor, Uren odor, Air quality solutions, Indoor air quality solutions, Air purification technology, Indoor air Biological solutions, Smoke odor solutions, Fire odor solutions, Healthier indoor environment , Mold screening , Mold assessment , Mold analysis , air Sanitization, Flood damage remediation, Water intrusion, Certificate air quality inspection, IAQ assessor, Mold abatement, Indoor air quality Specialist, IAQ

Check, PayPal