Champion Plumbing Services Inc

A5 REVIEWS

3705 45th St

Metairie, LA 70001

We are local based company that loves to service our customers and give them what they want. From service repair work to new installs. We also Specialize in all types of remodels and new construction. Outdoor drainage issues we can take care of that too! Drain cleaning and video inspections. Under slab repairs! ...

Drain Cleaning (5)Plumbing (3)Water Heaters (2)

05/21/2019

Champion came out within 30 minutes of my call. Communicated what the problem was and fixed it!!! Will recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major leak in our upstairs bathroom.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

05/18/2019

I called this afternoon (Friday) because we had a clogged bathroom sink. He said they could be there in 90 minutes. I was delighted. I had no idea anyone would respond so quickly. Troy and Matt showed at our house and had the drain unplugged within a few minutes. They left to confer with their boss as to bill. They came back and said bill was $200 but for $100 more they would clear all drains in t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drain in bathroom.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

09/07/2018

They are timely, they always take care of everything that needs to be done and clean up well too. They are also reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed out a hot water heater for me about 4 months ago. They have also provided smaller plumbing services; such as a clogged toilet a couple weeks ago.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

09/07/2018

I keep using them, because they answer my calls. They give me prompt and good service. They always address my problems quickly. I am also the type of guy who does his research in regards to pricing, before I reach out to providers to do the service, and this companies pricing are always spot on. The owner is a very honest person and I believe that he comes from a good family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for general plumbing services and they have provided water heater services too.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

09/06/2018

I have been very pleased! If I have an emergency, they arrive quickly, and do everything on budget. They're very pleasant, it's always a positive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on some sewer issues and replaced sewer lines. They have also replaced all my incoming water lines.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2017

Plumbing Repair and Service, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling and New Construction, Drain Cleaning, Outdoor Drainage Issues, Under Slab Repairs and more!