Divine Way Drain Cleaning Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5864 Coubra Dr

Marrero, LA 70072

*We can help you "Get Flowing Again"! *We Unclog Drains and general plumbing repairs. *We accept Debit/Credit Cards or Cash!...

Drain Cleaning (7)Plumbing (5)Sewer Cleaning (4)

02/03/2020

Divine way is my new plumber. They were professional, knowledgeable and prompt. The problem as a bit more complicated than expected, but Devin was fair and did not try to nickel and dime me. I hope I don't need a plumber soon, but if I do, it will be Divine Way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a clog in my main drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

12/30/2019

Serviceman showed up on time, was polite, and professional. Price was exactly as quoted. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning / partial blockage (kitchen/laundry)

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

09/18/2019

The work is very good, no problem with them, they were very professional and they were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

09/16/2019

It was great. Devin from Divine Way showed up 10 minutes early for their appointment. I love punctual businesses and their employees. Too many times from other places I've had to wait 15-25 minutes past appointment time without any rhyme or reason for tardiness. Within 15 minutes we had a working toilet again! Devin was courtesy answering our questions about helping to prevent a toilet clogging in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Unclogging

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

09/16/2019

Devin with Divine Plumbing is great! He’s always on time and reliable. Their service and craftsmanship is grade A! I refer him to anyone who needs plumbing repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair busted main water line

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

09/16/2019

Devin was exceptionally helpful. He came over the morning we spoke, and ended up needing to go to the hardware store twice for parts. In addition to the initial concern I had, he helped troubleshoot plumbing issues we had in other areas of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garbage disposal

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

09/16/2019

Mr. Jones was very professional, fast, efficient, and reasonably priced. He’s our go-to for any plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

09/16/2019

Very professional service. Came at scheduled time and completed in timely manner. Very thorough and cleaned up as he worked Advised me on other projects and did not make me feel he was trying to create work for himself Very honest and respectful as he worked

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair kitchen sink drain

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

06/11/2019

They cut out and drain the dirt out of the pipe. They put the pipe back and everything is working now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain the pipe.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

04/10/2018

EXCELLENT! At 9 am this morning, my son walked in and said, "Mom, the tub faucet broke off!" And it did - the faucet had broken clean through and water was pouring out of the broken faucet into the tub. I looked for the shutoff but couldn't find it, so I was looking at a $500 water bill if I didn't get help quick. I called my regular plumber and explained the problem and they said they could get s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
emergency faucet replacement

CATEGORY sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018