Aire Serv of Jefferson Parish

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since December 2009

Aire Serv is an National franchise. Locally owned & operated by Comfort Service Inc. We have been servicing the metro area for 36 years. We have a total of 5 employees at the present time. We are not using subcontractors at this time. The diagnostic fee is $125.00, which covers the trip and time needed to diagnose the problem. Once the problem has been found, the tech will make repair recommendations and give you a price before proceeding. If you are not happy with the repair price no matter how long it took to diagnose the problem you will only be charged the diagnostic fee. If you agree to make the repairs we will wave the $125.00 diagnostic fee and charge the flat rate price that you agreed on. Louisiana State License # 49281. Aire Serv of Jefferson Parish is offering Angie's list members a free 1yr. Bronze Advantage Plan a value of $79.50. As a member when you need service, you will move to the "Front of the line" ahead of non-member customers calling for similar service. You will receive special discounts from our Menu Pricing Guide if you have any needed repairs up to 15%. Additional DBA - Aire Serv. Additional phone number - (504) 838-9595. Award winning....

Climate Tamers

70  REVIEWS
Climate Tamers

Born and raised in New Orleans my heart and soul is in this city. I want to earn your trust with the aspiration of gaining a customer for life. My goal is to deliver the best quality job and customer service experience possible. We pick up the phone, we show up on time and we don’t leave until you tell us your completely satisfied. Over 13 years experience, we strive everyday to be the best in our craft. Become a part of our Climate Tamers family! You won’t regret that you called us I promise! - Owner, Brad Miller

Award 2019
Offers by Climate Tamers on Angie's List

10/19/2018

Excellent. They would be the only people I would call for my system. The technician is very knowledgeable and helpful. They were quick to fix my unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and worked on my ac.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking your time to give Aire Serv of Jefferson Parish a review. We truly appreciate your business and welcome you as an Aire Serv customer. Our goal is to make sure our customer's are satisfied with our work and if you ever experience a problem with our work you can call (504) 347-0063 and ask for Ralph. Again, thank you for your business.

05/30/2018

They are now my “go to” company. I use them for all of HVAC needs, maintenance and repairs. They have been really good to us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check to see if the HVAC system was functioning properly

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Thank you for taking your time to give Aire Serv of Jefferson Parish a review. Our company truly appreciates your business and we are happy to have you as an Aire Serv customer. Our goal is to make sure the job is done correctly and that the customer is satisfied with our work. If you ever have questions or problems with our work please do...

05/09/2018

It went well. Very knowledgeable and professional Fair pricing as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Getting our air-conditioners cleaned and ready for the season (we've used them pre-winter for the heaters and pre-summer for a/c.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for taking your time to give Aire Serv of Jefferson Parish a review. Our goal is to make sure work is done correctly and that our customers are satisfied with our work. If at anytime you have questions or not pleased with our work please contact Ralph at 504-347-0063. We appreciate your business and thank you again for your review.

11/16/2017

As expected; the main office also provided an estimate to replace the system per my request. Although I have not yet pursued a replacement, as this is a rental unit, the estimate appeared to be very reasonable/competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for taking your time to give Aire Serv of Jefferson Parish a review. Our goal is to make sure our customer is satisfied and that the job is done correctly. If we do not meet your expectations or if you have a problem, call 504-347-0063 and ask for Ralph. Again, thank you so much for the review and we truly appreciate your business.

10/07/2017

Very well. Alan was a true professional - knowledgable and efficient. He offered tips on better filters to use to maximize system efficiency, while also considering filtering quality due to my allergies. He gave an honest assessment of my system, as I did not install it myself. I liked the profile software that Air Serve uses to keep a personal history of our systems. He also explained to me the m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Summer Tune-up. Maintenance on AC and ventilation system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking your time to give Aire Serv of Jefferson Parish a review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to having you as an Aire Serv customer. If you ever have any questions about a job we do for you, or if you are not satisfied with our service please do not hesitate to call 504-347-0063 and ask for Ralph. Again, thank you and have a great day.

Residential and commercial heating and air conditioning installation, upgrades, maintenance and repair, indoor air quality, zoning systems, extended warranties & heat pumps. Commercial Refrigeration

Oil furnaces & boilers.