NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC

Angie's List since March 2017

The team at NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC is able to make sure that your home or business receives superior Mandeville heating and cooling services from licensed, insured, and NATE-certified HVAC technicians. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, their owner is able to ensure that you are receiving knowledgeable, resourceful, and personalized care. If you are in need of emergency help, they can respond to install, repair, replace, or service your HVAC system. No matter what kind of service you need, you will be sure to receive outstanding customer service. They are focused on making sure each and every customer receives the personalized help that ensures that they are completely satisfied with the services. To provide a well informed and insightful estimate on all of their services, they provide in-person estimates to make sure that you receive an accurate price quote. Learn more about how the Mandeville HVAC team at NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC can help you by calling their team today....

SURGI'S HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Striving to be the best heating and air conditioning company in New Orleans by offering quality service at reasonable prices, free estimates for replacement systems and design services for your new construction home or business. Serving Greater New Orleans, the North Shore and the Westbank, Surgi's is never more than a phone call away for service of any brand of equipment. Call 469-4232 or 985-624-9333. 16-20 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEE. ADDITIONAL PH#: NEW ORLEANS (504)899-9600, METAIRIE: (504)888-0086, MANDEVILLE: (504)624-9333, SLIDELL: (504)641-3442. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.

08/27/2019

Great company, I’ll call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nest thermostat installation and instruction on using it

10/25/2018

Edgar did a fantastic job of going through my HVAC system, and did it honestly and proficiently. As a service company owner myself I live by the golden rule, and Edgar shows he does as well. Highly recommended!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular seasonal service

10/25/2018

We have worked with Edgar from the early stages of him starting Nu-Air and have been more than pleased everytime. We have referred him to family and friends because of his hard work, honstey, and professionalism. I'd recommend Nu-Air to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC Unit Purchased and Installed in Business

10/24/2018

The service was done above expectations. I am so impressed with the quality and customer service. The company is run by genuinely good people with the upmost integrity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC duct repair

10/24/2018

My upstairs unit wouldn’t cool, making us miserable. Edgar responded to my call promptly and was able to get to my home within a couple of hours. He rapidly figured out the problem and got me up and running again. He was very calm and it was obvious to me that he had a boatload of experience. Great company and I would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My upstairs unit wouldn’t cool

Heating & Air Conditioning Repair, Installation, Maintenance, and Replacement