S C Landscape & Irrigation

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since April 2012

Lawn Enforcement of Acadiana

Lawn Enforcement of Acadiana has the experience and dedication to make sure your job is done right. Please call or click to schedule an estimate today!

09/11/2012

The estimate was performed very thoughtfully and he listened to and addressed my thoughts and questions. I was very impressed. He was like a throw back from the old days when people cared about their reputation and it showed. Also he didn't drag his feet lethargically like so many young people today.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The young man who gave me an estimate for improving drainage in my yard was professional, courteous, prompt and kept his word. He called me when he could not keep his original saturday appointment, and came sunday morning because it was best for me. He drove 25-35 miles not even knowing if i would hire him yet. I felt like he really wanted my business and cared what i thought of him and his company, even though i was not a particularly promising prospect for his business. I'm not sure yet if i will have the work done but if i do i will definately hire him.

CATEGORY lawn service

04/20/2012

They are very economical, very reliable, and do an excellent job. They are very quick and have professional equipment. They always close the gate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut, edge, and weed eat my house.

CATEGORY lawn service